News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hamfan1234

Member Name: Hamfan1234
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
 May 27 2023, 07:20:56 AM

Today (Saturday 5/27) the first person arrived at 6:25am. It’s now 7:20 and there are 7 in line.

PRIMA FACIE Rush/Lottery
 May 27 2023, 07:16:58 AM

Arrived this morning (Saturday) at 6:14am and was 1st in line. 2-3 arrived at 6:25 and 4 at 6:35. It’s now 7:15am and there are 10 in line. 

9:30am: ~35 in line 

10am: ~50 in line. I got orch row R for the evening show.

Music Man Rush Line.
 Apr 25 2022, 09:39:30 AM

AprilC421 said: "Where are people using the bathroom when waiting in line for a long time? I had to convince someone the other day at the Walgreens to let me in but bathrooms in NY seem to be scarce."

The Marriott Hotel on 46th is a standard option.The 8th floor lobby has a bathroom that is accessible without being a hotel guest.

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 24 2022, 05:41:48 PM

I got orchestra G-206 at Skin of Our Teeth for yesterday 4/23 matinee. Great seat, just left of center, perfect distance from the stage. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 21 2022, 05:37:19 PM

dotseurat2 said: Based on your reply, I'm thinking I should be more worried about my mom now hahaha!! Oh geez, that language is really gonna get to her. Oh well, hope she can look past it, and laugh as she cringes hahaha! Thanks!

Haha! Yeah, I'd say it's more raunchy than explicit. Maybe the good conversations on the way home will be with mom rather than with the teen LOL. I hope you all enjoy it! The cast is 10/10 and it really is a blast. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 21 2022, 05:06:36 PM

dotseurat2 said: "I'd love to get tickets for POTUS but unsure if it will be too racy for my 13 year old. All it says is explicit language. I'm gonna guess the language is probably sexual in nature. Bad choice to bring her along? Thanks!"

All depends on what you're comfortable with. Lots of cursing of all kinds, c*nt, b*tch, f*ck etc., many references to blow jobs (not shown). Otherwise, there is no significant nudity, or explicit sexual content shown (no

Waitress rush tickets
 Oct 28 2021, 05:11:46 PM
Post-Sara rush update: I rushed today (Thursday) and arrived at 9:05 am. There were 3 people in front of me. One additional arrived about 10 minutes later and another at about 9:30. No one else arrived before the BO opened at 10am (6 total in line). I got a full-view seat, house right row C (mid row, not far right).
Waitress rush tickets
 Oct 14 2021, 08:55:37 AM

Thursday report: arrived at 6:50am to 3 people in line. 2 arrived behind me by 7am, another 2, 1, and 2 by 7:20am, steady arrivals since. It’s just before 9am and there are easily 50+. The line is nearly to the MTC marquee. I’ll report back what I get with the BO opens.

UPDATE: the line was past MTC at BO open. I got a single seat far house right 2nd row. 

Waitress rush tickets
 Oct 3 2021, 06:37:32 PM

Sunday rush update: I arrived a little before 7:30am, was 7th in line, pretty steady flow of people joining the line after that. By 10am there were about 40 in line, by 12pm when the BO opened there were 60+, line nearly to 8th Ave. About 20 got tickets. I ended up with orch A 10 (2nd row far right). The seat is technically partial view but is probably the best you can get, from house right you only can’t see the band back stage left.

The show was magnificent. Sara was very e

Waitress rush tickets
 Oct 3 2021, 08:11:38 AM

Sunday report (12pm BO open): it is Charity and Caitlin’s last show. I arrived at 7:30am and I am 7th in line. It’s now about 8 and 3 more people have joined behind me. Will update closer to 12 and what seats I eventually get.

9:45am update: 34 people in line

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Oct 30 2019, 08:39:40 AM
Arrived today (Wednesday morning) just before 8am and was #8 in line. Within 10 minutes there were 4 people behind me. There are now about 10-12 behind me for about 20 in line total. I’m here for SRO for the matinee
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Sep 21 2019, 08:57:29 AM

I arrived at 7:45am and was 4th in line. It’s now just before 9am and there are 5 behind me.

update: 9:25am about 30 people in line total 

Tootsie Rush
 Jun 8 2019, 08:38:45 AM

I'm here 6/8 (Saturday morning), I arrived at 7:50am and I was #6 in line. About 30 minutes after I arrived a woman in front bought tickets to something else and left. It's 8:38am now and I'm #5 in line and there are about 10 people behind me.

Update: I got a sea in row P of the orchestra left side, full view

Wicked 15th Anniversary
 Sep 10 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Hey, I would also LOVE to attend the 15th anniversary show, is it confirmed that the special show will be on 10/30? I want to get my tickets before there is a lot of press or anything to sellout the show. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 10 2017, 09:29:17 AM
There are 4 of us now. Yeah its chilly and I'm fully aware I will probably be here until 5-8pm
 Nov 10 2017, 05:48:06 AM
I'm in the cancellation line and I'm first having arrived at 5:30am. Am I just incredibly lucky or is Ben sick or something?? I can't believe first!!!
 Nov 3 2017, 08:32:32 PM

michaelhale said: "Whenever they pop up as a regular seat then you are good, that's what the four day seats generally are, so it seems the wheelchair cut off point is four days then they become available to anyone. If you have to click on the wheelchair specific option to see them then they're only for parties including someone in a wheelchair"

That was my thought, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t just insanely lucky to get $199 seats offered. I had

Nov 3 2017, 08:10:07 PM

Kathleen ONeill2 said: "Replying to agree with all comments above- I got O 28 (wheelchair) for this past Wednesday night and it was an incredible view- so much closer than I thought it'd be (again, music box is very small) and I did have a seat! (thankfully). While there was a mix up where they took out the wrong seat for wheelchair accessibility, they screwed in a seat for me a few minutes before the show started and it was all good :) There was no trouble seeing over anyone'

Nov 3 2017, 07:41:42 PM

elljay1371 said: "Hamfan1234 said: "I am looking at ticket that is a wheelchair accessible seat. If it’s visible on telecharge does that mean it’s available forsale even if you’re not in a wheelchair?

Thanks
"

It’s not an actual seat. It’s a space for a wheelchair. I made that mistake last week and they thankfully refunded me.”

Ah, thanks for the info. so even though it&rsqu

Nov 3 2017, 07:10:38 PM
I am looking at ticket that is a wheelchair accessible seat. If it’s visible on telecharge does that mean it’s available forsale even if you’re not in a wheelchair?

Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You