BCfitasafiddle
#1PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/8/23 at 9:25pm

Didn't see a thread!

How's this been going? 

Pashacar
#2PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/9/23 at 1:50pm

They have a tiered system with a lot of "upgrade" options. When I went last Tuesday around 5:30, the options looked something like this:

$45 - Row B extreme side (pv)

$59 - Orch H extreme side (pv)

$79 - Orch P center

$89 Mezz G side

I didn't think anything was a particularly good deal considering the partial view is reportedly pretty rough. Ended up getting $99 Orch J center at TKTS, which were wonderful.

Updated On: 3/9/23 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan Cohen Profile Photo
Jonathan Cohen
#3PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/9/23 at 2:16pm

I did rush last Tuesday, getting there about 45 minutes after the box office opened, so I'm assuming the best rush tickets were already spoken for.  I was offered either row D, a partially obstructed orchestra seat on the left side for $45 or an unobstructed back of orchestra seat. 

I took the partially obstructed view ticket, knowing I might regret it and somewhat did. There was a lot being shown on a projection screen behind the actors I missed, and any time actors were to the right or left of the riser in the center of the stage, I could see very little of what was going on. 

The flip side is during certain scenes, Ben Platt is singing unobstructed right in front of you, but generally speaking I'd recommend avoiding the obstructed view seats.  

Pashacar
#4PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/10/23 at 3:23pm

Jonathan Cohen said: "I was offered either row D, a partially obstructed orchestra seat on the left side for $45 or an unobstructed back of orchestra seat."

They offered rear orch full view for $45? Much better deal than when I went, if so.

Jonathan Cohen Profile Photo
Jonathan Cohen
#5PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/10/23 at 3:41pm

Pashacar said: "Jonathan Cohen said: "I was offered either row D, a partially obstructed orchestra seat on the left side for $45 or an unobstructed back of orchestra seat."

They offered rear orch full view for $45? Much better deal than when I went, if so.
"

I don't recall them breaking down a price difference when they were explaining rush seating options. That means either the rear orchestra ticket was also $45 or it was more expensive and I just didn't pick up on it. 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#6PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/10/23 at 3:53pm

I’ve done standing room at the Jacobs and even last row of orchestra is pretty good! Jacobs is not a large house so rear orch would be a great option if it’s offered at price of $45.

starlightlocamotion
#7PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/10/23 at 6:08pm

Saw it on Wednesday from a box & am going back again tonight with an upgraded rush seat on the floor. If you can get an upgraded rush seat, and it’s available…try to avoid the box. 

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#8PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/11/23 at 1:15pm

I went for the upgrade rush instead of the box and got orchestra  K 111-112 and they were beyond perfect. So perfect that Jason Robert Brown was at the end of our aisle taking notes! $89

willep
#9PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/11/23 at 3:59pm

Just stopped by the box office and got Mezz A8 for tonight’s show for $89. Love that they are willing to sell seats at a discount day of, I wish other shows would do that.

hollebolle
#10PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/11/23 at 6:34pm

I rushed Bad Cinderella this morning, so I had a good eye on the line at Parade.

I arrived at around 9, and there were about 15 people in line. The first people looked pretty bundled up, like they’d been there a while. By 9:15, there were about 20 people, and by the time the box office opened, it looked like it about doubled.

It was also rainy, so I assume that kept some people away. 

ashley0139
#11PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 3/11/23 at 7:29pm

I was there last Sunday and got there around 10:15 and was 8th. By the time the box office opened there were around 30 people there. We took rear orchestra for $69 and the seats were fantastic. 

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Hamfan1234
#12PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 5/27/23 at 7:20am

Today (Saturday 5/27) the first person arrived at 6:25am. It’s now 7:20 and there are 7 in line.

JSquared2
#13PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/12/23 at 3:00pm

Has anyone done rush lately?  Do they ever sell them in the afternoons or closer to show time?

yyys
#14PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/12/23 at 3:50pm

I imagine it will be more competitive now....probably will be gone quickly after box office opens.

JSquared2 said: "Has anyone done rush lately? Do they ever sell them in the afternoons or closer to show time?

"

JSquared2
#15PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/12/23 at 6:07pm

yyys said: "I imagine it will be more competitive now....probably will be gone quickly after box office opens.

JSquared2 said: "Has anyone done rush lately? Do they ever sell them in the afternoons or closer to show time?

Thanks, but I wasn't really looking for predictions -- just actual data.

Pashacar
#16PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/13/23 at 3:52pm

They sell close to showtime if they have inventory. They'll just price it accordingly as a rush "upgrade," as generally what you can get at the advertised "rush" price goes quickly and is a pretty bad view.

If you are going closer to curtain, I'd compare with what's available at TKTS as you may well get a better detail there depending on the day.

idioteque...
#17PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/14/23 at 12:42am

Hey does anyone know what the lottery tickets for this have been so far?

A Justified Bean Profile Photo
A Justified Bean
#18PARADE - Rush Ticket Experiences
Posted: 6/14/23 at 12:48pm

Have they sold SRO for any shows that are nearly sold out, or are they strict like Funny Girl/Sweeney is?

The slotted spoon can catch the potato.

Videos