News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mickey3309

Member Name: Mickey3309
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lempicka false advertising
 Apr 20 2024, 06:16:06 PM

Sorry to get stuck on semantics but, jeez…. Despicable??? Poor form, shady - sure… but given the prevalence of shifty cut & paste jobs and Lempicka’s appearing pretty inconsequential, as many have noted, I feel like the disdain folks already have for this show might be inflating some of the reactions here. 

Lempicka false advertising
 Apr 20 2024, 09:14:17 AM

TheatreFan4 said: "Impeach2017 said: "Can we just give these producers a break?They are fighting to keep their show afloat after years of struggle, bad reviews, and a leading lady who called in sick after two days (and was not on her deathbed). "

What? Eden sounded like complete ****! The crazy thing about this modern age of social media is we don't have to guess how sick someone is, they can just post it on Instagram. If she went on with her voice t

THE WIZ Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Apr 18 2024, 09:42:27 AM

OhHiii said: "I just don’t understand how Williams has landed these positions when the results are consistently this mediocre at best. Same was said for her Aida in Europe. It doesn’t seem she has any point of view to speak of in her direction (not that working with Greif is a way to broaden your range), and it’s even clearer that she does not have a vocabulary with design teams. It’s her responsibility to guide her team to realize her vision&

LEMPICKA Previews
 Apr 11 2024, 11:11:48 AM

Now that the show is frozen, could someone who attended in the last two days provide a finalized song list? Very interested to hear where they landed, especially with opening/closing numbers. 

Sunday in the Park with George at The Axelrod Performing Arts Center
 Mar 18 2024, 08:20:13 PM

THE WHO’S TOMMY Broadway Previews
 Mar 11 2024, 03:08:50 PM

LEMPICKA Pre-Broadway at LaJolla - News & Discussion Thread
 Jun 27 2022, 10:09:24 PM

Can someone who has seen it confirm whether or not we still get their wedding/happily ever after song in the beginning? 

LEMPICKA Pre-Broadway at LaJolla - News & Discussion Thread
 Jun 23 2022, 03:36:09 PM

OFFICIAL: INTO THE WOODS Broadway Revival to Open at the St. James Theatre, Performances Begin June 28, 2022
 May 26 2022, 11:51:40 AM

Has anyone had to use/had any luck with the "sell" feature on SeatGeek? I acted too quickly and purchased tickets for a date that doesn't actually work. Even though the site says you can sell your tickets, I'm not seeing a "sell" button when I pull up these tickets in my account. Maybe the option will show up later? Anyway, if anyone happens to be looking for 2 tickets on Thurs Aug 4 @ 7pm (row L, seats 114-115 - center orchestra on the Aisle) let me know. Just try

Vanessa Williams to star in ANYONE CAN WHISTLE at Carnegie Hall
 Mar 10 2022, 10:29:24 PM

To me it felt like Vanessa Williams didn't make a single acting choice. I thought Elizabeth Stanley & Santino Fontana were excellent. Their whole hotel room scene was wonderful - funny and touching. But wow... VW... I knew it wasn't going to be Donna Murphy, Patti LuPone, or Madeline Kahn but I wish she did SOMETHING with it. Such a waste of a kooky, fabulous role. 

Frozen Presale Code
 Aug 12 2017, 11:10:24 PM

If anyone is willing to share the presale code, I am happy to venmo you $25 for it! 

Eliza? - My Fair Lady Revival 2018
 Jul 17 2017, 04:20:51 PM

I've heard it's Ashley Park!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You