News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OlliesDad

Member Name: OlliesDad
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Off topic - Chicago (city) information
 Jan 1 2018, 10:09:56 AM

I would definitely recommend the loop. It is close to the theaters, shopping and great restaurants. I always tell friends to stay at the Palmer House Hilton. It’s a beautiful hotel and you can usually find great rates. You are just a short bus ride from Michigan Ave shopping. 

OOTI cast recording?
 Dec 8 2017, 10:27:30 AM

I know Judy! 11 weeks. The wait will be worth it. 

OOTI cast recording?
 Dec 8 2017, 10:09:17 AM

Great news! It’s coming in February 

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Breaking-Mama-Will-Provide-A-Cast-Recording-for-ONCE-ON-THIS-ISLAND-20171208

Once on This Island - Live Animals
 Nov 25 2017, 09:03:05 AM

I agree. I don’t think it is necessary. The poor goat seemed scared. Hopefully they’ll stop soon. 

OOTI cast recording?
 Nov 24 2017, 06:51:22 PM

Any news on if/when we’ll get a Once On This Island cast recording? How long after a show opens do they typically wait to announce this?

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND: Review (spoilers)
 Nov 21 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Saw this on Saturday and really loved it. Cannot praise the performances enough. I do have a spoilerly question.....

when Daniel is sick and under the blanket....how does Papa Ge take his place? My attention was elsewhere so I was really shocked when he showed up under the lights and Papa Ge was under the blanket. Very smooth trick. Did anyone else catch it?

Click Bait Broadway
 Nov 17 2017, 07:24:01 PM

Appalling  child labor conditions at New York newspaper!

You won’t believe what happens when straight men wear heels for the first time!

Bombshell and Smash
 Nov 10 2017, 06:36:38 PM

I think we all can agree that the true star was Bobby!  Want proof? Who is the only one on Broadway now?

re: Broadway names pronunciation
 Nov 5 2017, 07:59:42 PM

How about Laura Osnes? Is it Oz-ness?

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 3 2017, 10:42:53 PM

socjoc1107 said: "I am sitting in the front row on the night of 11/18 and did not buy more than one ticket in the hopes that someone in this group would be able to The resell of these seats is a real disappointment.

With that said, is anyone also seated there that night?
"

lm Row A Left ORCH on 11/18!

Oct 27 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Thanks so much for the heads up CT2NYC. You’re the best. I just got Left ORCH Row A seat 1 for 11/18. I can’t believe it. It was only $173. I’m in shock. 

PBS Announces Airdates for Bdway's FALSETTOS, INDECENT, HOLIDAY INN & More!
 Oct 21 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Jane Krakowski was the star of this for me. She needs to be back on Broadway ASAP. 

Telecharge refund DEH
 Oct 20 2017, 08:12:42 PM

They gave me a refund. It’s back on Telecharge now. Orch Row D seat 5. $464. They also have tickets for that Thurs Sat and Sun now. 

Telecharge refund DEH
 Oct 20 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I’ve been lucky to see the show twice now and I actually can’t imagine it without RBJ. Her performance really means a lot to me. I hope that I can get a refund or somehow get the ticket in hand so I can sell it. Thanks again. 

Telecharge refund DEH
 Oct 20 2017, 07:39:47 PM

I just bought a ticket to DEH for Friday 11/10 on Telecharge and then found out that Rachel Bay Jones is out that day. Think they’ll give me a refund? I would try to sell it but I set it as box office pick up and so I won’t have the actual ticket. 

Oct 20 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Some tickets are available on Telecharge now for 11/9, 11/10, and 11/11. All premium $450. One seat each day. 

Angels Taking the Simon for 18 Weeks!
 Oct 19 2017, 09:11:24 AM

Very excited about Lee Pace. Best. News. Ever. 

Randy you did it!
 Oct 11 2017, 02:22:12 PM

Love him! Randy is the only thing getting me through these 4 years. 

Help with Spring Trip
 Oct 11 2017, 09:29:42 AM

Hey all, I’m trying to plan a spring NYC trip. I’d like to avoid the spring break tourists. Is the end of March/early April a good time to visit or would mid-late April be better? The shows I’m planning on seeing are: Angels in America, Mean Girls, Hello Dolly, OOTI, and Spongebob. Thanks in advance for the advice. 

Broadway Halloween costumes??
 Oct 8 2017, 07:53:12 AM

QueenTwinnied said: "I'm looking to be Evan Hansen for Halloween this year, and I already have the pants and can makethe cast. However, I can't find a decent replica of Evan's blue and black striped polo shirt. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy one or something similar? I've scoured the internet and haven't found anything suitable yet."

Colton said on IG that it is Lands End. It’s no longer on their website. I’ve looked everywhere too. The billabong ^^ looks the closest. Here is one that is super cheap

http://www.sears.com/outdoor-life-men-s-performance-polo-shirt-striped/p-041VA94582112P?selectedFilters=Color|True%20Blue^Style|Polos&plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=20&blockNo=20&blockType=G20

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You