News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Btb1993

Btb1993 Profile Photo
Member Name: Btb1993
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spotting Celebrities at Shows
 Sep 7 2018, 07:10:58 PM

One night at I was at Great Comet and Paul McCartney was sitting in the orchestra. Super cool to see him that close in person.

Go into show blind or music memorized?
 Aug 24 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Also regret going into Great Comet completely blind. Only song I knew was Dust and Ashes. The first time I saw it, I truly didn't understand what was going on and was so bored. It was their Tonys performance that made me really listen to the cast album and want to go back again. Now I know every word and ended up seeing the show like 12 times before it closed. Funny how it makes such a difference to know the score! Man I miss that show.

Wicked Digital Lottery Discontinued?
 Jul 16 2018, 04:28:48 PM

I looked into this because I wanted to enter this morning for Jessica Vosk's first performance and saw it was discontinued. The Wicked website says "Please note, there will be no digital lottery between July 9th and August 4th." Darn!

What if BANDSTAND opened this awards season?
 Jun 26 2018, 10:46:31 AM

I know this is somewhat off topic but in terms of last year's shows opening this season I think Great Comet could have really given The Band's Visit some competition at this year's Tonys more so than Bandstand.. just my opinion though!

Tonys Advice
 Jun 6 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Thank you for all the tips! Wow I'm so surprised about there not being a bar?... I assumed that you could get a drink/snack just like you can at any Broadway show. Glad I learned that ahead of time. Thanks again everyone for your advice I appreciate it!

Tonys Advice
 Jun 6 2018, 11:47:06 AM

This is so helpful thank you! Wasn't even thinking about the earlier awards. It is my first time too so I will definitely get there early to see everything.

One more question if you don't mind! And sorry if this is a stupid question.. you can get up from your seat to go get a drink/snack during the commercials, right? Figured it's going to be a long night and wasn't sure how that works. Thanks so much!

Tonys Advice
 Jun 6 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Chiming in here- Does anyone have advice about when to get there? I know doors close at 7pm according to the website but was unsure if I should be going earlier than that. Thanks!

Tony Shalhoub
 May 31 2018, 04:48:37 PM

So from what I am reading here, the chances of Tony being in the show this weekend is slim to none? I was looking forward to seeing the show for the first time before the Tonys, but now I'm kinda bummed he won't be there

FROZEN Previews
 Feb 23 2018, 10:17:36 AM

I was there last night - I really had no expectations going into it and I loved it!!! Patti and Caissie are fantastic and the special effects blew me away. My only real complaint as many have mentioned already is the Act 2 opener "Hygge".. It was so random and unnecessary. Also I found it really odd that there were so many people video taping/taking pictures and the ushers were nowhere to be found. I sat in the rear mezz and counted at least 5 people recording Let It Go..

Hello Dolly Rush with Bernadette Peters?
 Jan 30 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Hi All! I just went to the box office today around 12:30p to see what was available for tonight. They told me they still had rush tickets available, and sold me a partial view orchestra ticket for $47. Hope this helps!

Where to sit for Once on This Island
 Jan 8 2018, 01:42:49 PM

I did standing room and the view was great from up there if that helps

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS
 Nov 3 2017, 04:50:25 PM

LesWickedly said: "He won't. It's just for promotional footage/images."

I wouldn't be so sure of that from what I've heard!

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS
 Nov 3 2017, 03:35:35 PM

yeah....kinda confused why they wouldn't have him dressed as Dr. P instead of himself on the playbill.

Cruel Intentions at (le) Poisson Rouge starts Nov. 17
 Oct 19 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Lauren was amazing as Natasha. I'm so excited for her! She will be great in this!

Drew Gehling last show in Waitress
 Oct 17 2017, 01:48:07 PM

Try tweeting him if you are on twitter and ask him! He's super nice on social media I'm sure he would answer

Off-Broadway
 Oct 17 2017, 10:19:53 AM

I thought that A Clockwork Orange was good! The lead actor who plays Alex is incredible.

Oak Speaks out on great comet controversy
 Oct 4 2017, 02:58:40 PM

Wow...What the hell is his point by continuing to bash this show? Like give it a rest already Oak. I too will be frequenting the understudy twitter for whatever show he does next....

Dreamcast the Great Comet cast
 Sep 5 2017, 01:17:05 PM

I am rooting for Lauren Zakrin to land something big next! I would love to see her as Jenna in Waitress

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Aug 30 2017, 10:26:38 AM

When I was at the box office the other day, the one man said people have been lining up around 7am and choice of seats will vary on what's available that day!

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Aug 23 2017, 11:39:38 AM

notalwaysontime said: "Can I get some advice? I'm coming to NYC in October, and I'm trying to decide if I should buy my ticket in advance or wait and try for the rush. Right now, with a ticket code, there's an Orchestra ticket available on the right side, row J, Seat 2 (so right on the aisle and not super far off to the side) for $89. from what I can tell it's a really great seat for a great price, but I'm not sure where the rush seats have been since they st

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You