News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Aroberts3

Member Name: Aroberts3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOME LIKE IT HOT - Rush  Nov 26 2022, 01:50:53 PM
Walked up to the box office at 1:15 today (Saturday) and asked for a ticket to the 2:00 show. Was offered a $40 ticket, row N, seat 10, full view.
WILL PARADISE SQUARE SURVIVE?  Apr 20 2022, 06:33:46 AM

I was at the show last night. Josh Davis was on for Tiggens along with a couple swings. Joaquina made a speech after curtain call thanking the swings/understudies and congratulating Josh for his Broadway debut.   Orchestra was somewhat full. 

A.D. 16 at the Olney Center  Feb 18 2022, 10:19:56 PM

Sorry searched and didn’t find that previous thread thanks!

A.D. 16 at the Olney Center  Feb 18 2022, 09:41:36 PM

Anyone seen this yet?  I’ll be in town and may consider catching it. I would also consider bringing my mature 9 year old if appropriate. I couldn’t find any info online, appreciate any input there!  Thanks. 

Flying Over Sunset or Kimberly Akimbo?  Dec 14 2021, 10:06:04 AM

I wanted to walk out of Flying Over Sunset at intermission.  I really enjoyed Akimbo.

GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY Reopening Night Thread  Nov 11 2021, 06:52:01 AM

Rushed this show yesterday. I arrived at the theater a couple minutes before 10, and there was only 2 people in line.  My seat was front row, center- granted it was a Wednesday. Wasn’t sure what to expect, but loved it.  Cast is extremely talented. 

Why are Broadway tickets for SIX so expensive?  Nov 1 2021, 09:06:58 AM
Has anyone had luck buying tickets from the box office day of or a couple days out for a “more” reasonable price? I.e. not $500….do they release house seats? Planning a last minute trip next week and would really like to see this. I’ll be keeping my eye on Ticketmaster to see if anything pops up..
Disney Broadway walking tour vs seeing a show  May 19 2019, 10:45:16 PM
I’ve done the tour. I thought it was interesting and did learn a couple things I didn’t know. Went with my 6 year old daughter and she thought it was super cool to go on the stage and try on some of the Disney costumes from the Disney shows. However, I have to agree if I had the choice to see a show or go on this tour, I’d choose a show. Especially if I didn’t have my daughter with me.
The prom rush  May 4 2019, 05:41:10 PM
Sorry just saw that. Not sure how many tickets they ended up giving, but I did get two tickets for the matinee after being about 30 people back. Balcony row A on the side. Partial view.
The prom rush  May 4 2019, 09:54:52 AM
Really long line today Saturday 5/4. I’d guess around 30 at 9:30am.
Tootsie Rush  May 3 2019, 10:38:17 AM
Rushed today 5/3. Got here at 9:20 and was 11th in line. The girl behind me got the last rush ticket. My seats are E9 & E11.
Broadway week on the Today Show  Apr 29 2019, 11:38:19 PM
Anyone know what other shows are performing on the Today Show this week? Im gonna be in town later this week and might consider stopping by.

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews  Mar 4 2019, 09:15:13 AM
What is the actual requirement for George to be eligible for a Tony? He needs to be in the show for opening night?
2 x Ain’t too proud tickets for tonight  Feb 28 2019, 05:01:53 PM
I have 2 Aint too proud tickets for tonight if anyone can meet me at the theater last minute. Theyre partial view in the rear mezzanine. Would sell them for $20 each. Bought cheap tickets then won the lottery today.
BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews  Feb 27 2019, 10:37:42 PM
Anyone at the show tonight report whether george salazar was in tonight?
Any word on an Ain’t Too Proud rush?  Feb 23 2019, 04:01:32 PM

TKTS listings for last week or so?  Feb 5 2019, 08:07:53 AM
Thank you!
TKTS listings for last week or so?  Feb 4 2019, 08:02:50 AM
There used to be a website on NYTIX.com that listed the shows that have been on the TKTS board for the last week or so, but seems as though theyve taken it down? Does anyone know what happened to it, or where I can find similar data?
DEH tour understudy  Jan 9 2019, 09:41:03 AM
According to my playbill from Denver, he is Evan on Thursday matinee, Saturday matinee, and Sunday evening.
DEH launches tour tonight in Denver  Oct 8 2018, 08:36:14 AM
I saw the show again last night (couldn’t stay away) in order to check out Stephen Christopher Anthony as Evan. Actually felt he was a much more believable Evan in comparison to BLR. His voice struggled some on higher nots and in falsetto, but I thought this downside was far outweighed by his acting. Would definitely not feel bad if you see him instead of BLR. As of now he’s slated to perform on Thursday matinees, Saturday matinees, and Sunday evenings.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You