News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jr88

jr88 Profile Photo
Member Name: jr88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite spots for Pre-Broadway Drinks/Dinner  Apr 12 2024, 01:37:39 PM

Our new favorite spot is Cafe Un-Deux-Trois on 44th between the Belasco & Hudson. Great happy hour between 5-7 and several 3 course prix fixe dinners for $48. I believe that during happy hour drinks were less than $14:)

Lunt-Fontanne Seating Advice  Oct 22 2023, 08:24:07 PM

I saw the show last week from Center Front Mezz Row 1, seats 104-105 and loved the seats. Mezz comes very close to stage in this theatre so I felt close to the action. The railings are sufficiently high, but didn't interfere with my view of the stage. I'd say go for it!

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  May 22 2023, 04:30:00 PM

I'm seeing the show in mid-October. Might Gaten return after Stranger Things wraps?

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/26/23  Mar 30 2023, 09:00:37 AM

Is there a possibility that Parade extends into the fall? Selfishly speaking, that would be nice as I'll be in NYC in October.

Lunt-Fontanne Seating Advice  Mar 27 2023, 11:17:56 AM

I've read this thread, but would like some thoughts on Center Front Mezz Row A vs Row B seating. Some comments mention the safety railing obstructing view when sitting in Row A and others mention people leaning over in Row B. I'm 6'1 and wife is 5'6", so I'm not sure that the railing will affect our view from Row A. Other possibility is Center Orch Row F. Ticket prices are the same. Any thoughts from people who have sat there as to a preferred row?

Thanks i

London Theater - December 2022  Dec 5 2022, 10:12:40 AM

I'm making my first trip to London in January and have tickets for Life of Pi (next to final performance). Has anyone seen the show - like/dislike? Thanks!

PLAZA SUITE To Begin Previews at The Hudson 2/25/22  Jun 30 2021, 01:50:10 PM

I received the email swapping my tickets - was very happy that they are the same seats on the same night of the week as my original purchase.

Resell tickets-Hamilton  Jun 16 2021, 03:58:49 PM

Ticketmaster will give you a refund if you bought the tickets through them. 

1. Using a computer or tablet, head over to the My Tickets page in your Ticketmaster account. You’ll need to log in.

2. Click the See Details link for the order you want to exchange.

3. Click the Contact Us>Live Chat link at the bottom right of your order. A customer service associate will be able to facilitate your exchange.

I did that today for December 26th

Which shows will Covid-19 end?  Mar 21 2020, 12:53:19 PM

What's the current thinking regarding Ain't too Proud holding on? I planned to see in late June (rescheduled from Apr 3rd). Regardless, hope we're out of this mess by then.

Telecharge website updates  Feb 29 2020, 12:11:02 PM

A definite improvement. Loads faster, fewer clicks, no annoying security code entry, easier to search over multiple dates. Thumbs up.

Ephraim Sykes last performance date in Ain't too Proud?  Feb 28 2020, 01:13:40 PM

My question answered. So I won't be seeing ES in April; does anyone know much about Matt Manuel and Nik Walker?

https://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/derrick-baskin-ephraim-sykes-to-leave-aint-too-proud_90620.html

Thanks. 

The Band's Visit Seating Question  Jan 22 2020, 01:19:38 PM

House Right it is. Thanks!

The Band's Visit Seating Question  Jan 22 2020, 11:59:58 AM

I’m looking at partial (side) view tickets for the touring production of The Band’s Visit. My question is do I miss more action by sitting house right (stage left) or house left (stage right)? I have the option of either. From other commenters, it sounds like I want to sit as close to stage as I can.

Thanks in advance!

Help Me Finish Planning My Trip?  Jan 11 2020, 06:21:40 PM

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, i found myself looking forward to each post. Your trip piqued my interest on using Audience Rewards for purchasing tickets. Were you pleased with the seat location(s) for the shows you used AR for? I realize I've accumulated almost 10,000 points and I've never used any - gonna start using some.

Again, thanks.

Ephraim Sykes last performance date in Ain't too Proud?  Jan 9 2020, 11:44:28 AM

Does anyone know Ephraim Sykes last performance date in Ain't too Proud? I know he's moving to MJ the musical with previews starting July 6. I've searched this topic, but have come up empty. The reason i ask is we have tickets for April 3rd and would love to see him.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Help Me Finish Planning My Trip?  Jan 6 2020, 12:47:14 PM

I really enjoy reading your travel logs. You pack a lot into a few days!

TKTS - Times Square vas Lincoln Center.  Oct 26 2019, 09:39:45 AM

The TKTS mobile app will show you what's for sale that day. 

Advice Regarding My Upcoming Trip  Jul 28 2019, 08:21:11 PM
So what do you plan to do with all your free time😊? Sounds like a great trip.

Hamilton tickets  Apr 11 2019, 12:23:28 PM

What I did was go to the Hamilton website and sign up for updates. I got an email with instructions on how to enter lottery. 

Ambassador Mezzanine Railing  Apr 10 2019, 10:15:25 AM

Thanks, I did check View from My Seat, but it was a little unclear - one picture looked fine, the other showed the railing. I'll probably go with Row B.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You