News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jvj24605

Member Name: Jvj24605
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods
 May 5 2022, 06:27:30 PM

Selling 3 tix for tomorow eve Fri May 6, balcony left, see buy and sell if interested thanks 

Some Good News - Joe Allen to Re-Open!
 Oct 15 2020, 08:33:49 AM

Fun podcast featuring Joe Allen industry guests and regulars, just in time for their reopening. First interview is with Richie Ridge with more exciting guests to follow in coming weeks.

https://cocktails-at-table-7.simplecast.com/episodes/cocktails-at-table-7-cocktails-with-richard-ridge-9YslZv7E

Magic Mike Casting
 Apr 16 2019, 09:43:40 AM
Ian Paget, Casey Garvin, and Timothy Hughes. Take my money.
Two show days: what do you do in between them?
 Mar 22 2019, 10:54:34 PM

Take in a museum before dinner.  Enjoy a drink at a bar/lounge.  Walk along the Highline, weather permitting.  Walk a few blocks or take a take a train one stop to Hudson Yards (new shops, marvelous architecture, the brand new Shed).  just a few ideas to get you started:)

WANTED: 1 ticket Fleabag
 Mar 8 2019, 11:33:02 AM

SOLD- 1LCT March 4 Camelot ticket for sale
 Mar 3 2019, 03:07:49 PM

Good afternoon-

I have one additional ticket for sale for tomorrow night's 6:30 pm concert of Camelot at the LCT Vivan Beaumont Theater. Selling for Face Value with fees, $209.50, Right Loge Row B Seat 505.

The ticket is a Telecharge PDF attachment which i can forward to your email address after payment is received ( I accept Paypal/Venmo).  If you feel more comfortable, I could also meet in the city from 11AM-1PM and we could do the transaction (Paypa

Harry Potter tickets for sale 3/2
 Feb 25 2019, 07:00:38 PM

daijop said: "Bumping. Anyone interested or have any ideas. The show is sold out on ticketmaster that day but ticketmaster won't take a return. Does anyone know if the box office takes returns for cancellation line??"

As of two minutes ago on Ticketmaster the 3/2 show is not sold out.  In first attempt, I was shown 2 tickets in Row R of the Orchestra at $198 per ticket per part.

New Ben Platt Album
 Feb 2 2019, 11:31:05 AM

While neither of Ease My Mind or Bad Habit are musically/artistically ambitious, I find them both quite moving. 

Yes there may be overreliance on background chorus on Bad Habit (which reminds me of a song that would play on CW end credits), but the yearning and soul in Platt's voice gleams in both these songs.

Miss Saigon Plot Hole
 Feb 1 2019, 02:25:53 PM

Maybe John bashes him in the back of the head with the butt of his rifle as he's yelling "Kiiimmm!" while the helicopter is taking off.  Head trauma.  "Kim who?"  Problem solved.

One pair of Harry Potter orchestra Tix for sale, $40/ticket, Wed Jan 30
 Jan 29 2019, 05:40:37 PM
Bump- still available
 Jan 29 2019, 02:58:28 PM

herstarcuffedjeans said: "I am interested in this! Are these still available?"

just sent you a PM

Thanks 

Jan 29 2019, 02:57:09 PM
Just sent you A PM thanks
SOLD- 1 pair Harry Potter Tix, $40/ticket, 2pm/730 Wed Jan 30
 Jan 29 2019, 02:02:25 PM

Hello- Have an extra pair of tickets (one ticket for the 2 pm and one for the 730 pm show) for tomorrow, Wed Jan 30, that I am unable to use.

$40/part, $102 total w fees. Orchestra Left, Row Q, seat 15. Can mobile transfer these to you. Accept Venmo or PayPal, PM me if interested.

Looking for Dogfight Playbill
 Jan 20 2019, 02:37:47 PM
These Dogfight Playbills can be tough to find. Usually on the secondary market for $99 and up. Best of luck!
Saddest songs in musical theater
 Jan 9 2019, 02:04:22 AM
-Good Thing Going (Merrily We Roll Along)

-The I Love You Song (Spelling Bee)

-Go Back Home (The Scottsboro Boys)

-Another Winter In a Summer Town (Grey Gardens)

-Around The World (Grey Gardens)

-Telephone Wire (Fun Home)

-Dear One (KIss of the Spiderwoman)

-Ill Cover You Reprise (Rent)

SOLD- One OOTI final performance ticket for sale 1/6 7:30pm
 Jan 4 2019, 06:37:32 PM

Hi all-

I recently scored a great ticket for Once on this Islands final show (Sunday 1/6 at 7:30 pm) on this chat board, but as cruel fate would have it I suddenly wont be able to attend.

Looking to sell at face value of $99.50. Row F, seat 128.  

Can meet in midtown from 1-3 pm tomorrow or Sunday (as it’s a physical ticket).

DM me if interested and I will respond to messages in the order received.

Likelyhood of getting tickets for OOTI this Saturday at TKTS or discounted at the box office?
 Jan 3 2019, 11:06:18 PM

I may be wrong, but being that this is closing weekend for OOTI, the likelihood of tickets being offered on TKTS or SRO may be very slim to none. Even on Stubhub, the extremely slim pickings are priced sky high.

But who knows.  It’s a fabulous production and could be worth a shot.

Post-Show Dining
 Dec 15 2018, 07:54:15 PM
Orso or Joe Allen’s
Seeking Harry Potter Ticket Exchange - Sept 2nd
 Jul 26 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jul 15 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Just curious if $20-$40 entry level tickets still being offered at all?

Was checking on a few dates in January and not a single date had the cheap tickets even listed as an unavailable option on the scroll down list.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You