News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jimbo2

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jimbo2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NEW YORK, NEW YORK On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Apr 26 2023, 08:09:02 PM

I saw this show last Saturday night. I really, really wanted to love it, but there was just so much either going on, or I didn't care about.

I've been a huge fan of Kander & Ebb and was thrilled to hear they put in Marry Me from the Rink.

Things I liked were the scenic design, costumes, and the dance numbers. I hadn't seen Janet Ducal on stage since In the Heights but was disappointed she didn't have a solo.

I didn't feel any chemistry between the

Live Carpet?  Mar 26 2023, 05:42:22 PM

What happened? It started, problems with audio/video. Then it said we would be right back and now the video has a message it's been removed?

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 16 2023, 09:04:24 AM

I'm still trying to process and digest last night's show. Magical to say the least!

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 15 2023, 09:20:07 PM
It was an incredible last show. I am so fortunate to have seen it so many times. I'm still crying and need to have a drink .
A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 9 2023, 04:28:51 PM

I've started posting cryptic messages as a fan of the show on my IG.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 8 2023, 06:14:53 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: 
And for the life of me, I'll never understand why any of these actors don't understand that cryptic, vague, seething messages DO NOTHING for them or the case they are trying to make. 

I have to say I agree with you 100% on this-I unfollowed them all except for Michael. I love this show and have seen it dozens of times, but the political cryptic messages turned me right off. Kind of reminded me of the politics at work. I don't

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 8 2023, 12:10:53 PM

Broadway understudies posted on Twitter that Zachary will be on for Thought 2, I don’t think this is correct.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 7 2023, 07:46:17 PM

Did L Morgan Lee just decide not to do tonight's show or is she out with COVID? I don't get it.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 7 2023, 07:40:58 PM

Someone had mentioned that backstage drama, I guess this is it.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 7 2023, 07:19:33 PM

L Morgan Lee posted on IG she is out of the show tonight. This is crazy, what's going on?

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 7 2023, 06:21:57 PM

ACL2006 said: "Jimbo2 said:

Tomorrow is 2 shows, who is on for Usher?"

They're taking this on a show-by-show basis. It appears as though Bates is also out sick. So unless Spivey is back tomorrow, Jackson will be Usher again.

"

I don't think Spivey will do two shows tomorrow. I'm very tempted to buy a matinee ticket. I hope there is a final show on the 15th? I'm coming in Wednesday and got myse

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 7 2023, 06:11:56 PM

Argh! I would have loved to have been there! I have my ticket for Sunday's last show (hopefully there will be one).

Tomorrow is 2 shows, who is on for Usher?

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 6 2023, 03:46:45 PM

I just went to Telecharge and checked several other shows and there are still tickets available for tonight. I would call Telecharge Customer Service 800-543-4835/ 212-239-6210

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 5 2023, 11:02:17 AM
Antwayn Hopper on his Instagram last night he was out too
A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Dec 26 2022, 01:15:56 PM

I will be at the last show too.  Crying like crazy, I'm sure!

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Dec 26 2022, 12:37:52 PM

Whats all the drama and going on backstage? You can message me if you prefer. Happy holidays everyone! Anyone going to the last show?

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Dec 17 2022, 03:49:32 PM

I've seen both Jaquel and Kyle. Loved them both; two different takes on the character. I follow the Twitter account for understudies, and they posted Edwin Bates was on and I walked to the theatre, and he was not on. I'm sorry I didn't get to see him but thrilled to be attending the last show in the same seat I saw the first preview. 

AIN'T NO MO to close December 18  Dec 9 2022, 07:03:13 PM

At the Belasco? Telecharge has tickets on sale thru February.

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Previews  Nov 13 2022, 04:21:43 PM

haterobics said: "Now that the show is open, any word if they will be joining the Red Bucket brigade? Would not mind a signed poster from this cast..."

There was no collection at the Saturday matinee.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Nov 12 2022, 10:43:08 PM

I went and Jaquel was on for Usher. I finally got to meet him after the show-what a sweetheart. It's his birthday tomorrow show him some love :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You