News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lucas42

Member Name: lucas42
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND (2017) Previews
 Nov 22 2017, 11:41:56 PM

If the show does well, hopefully they will decide to record a cast album.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 22 2017, 11:23:34 PM

Nicole7579 said: "They definitely changed the program to reflect MLB playing the matinees for Evan. I don't believe that's changing for the immediate future"

Do they list MLB as alternate Evan on the cast page in the playbill now or does it still list him as an understudy? 

Noah Galvin as Evan
 Nov 22 2017, 11:14:20 PM

I saw in BroadwayWorld TV that Noah did an interview with TRL the other day.  Is that the audience the producers are going for during his run?   It's interesting what he says.  

Here's the link for those interested: https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/VIDEO-Noah-Galvin-Stops-by-TRL-to-Discuss-His-New-Role-in-DEAR-EVAN-HANSEN-20171121 

Dear Evan Hansen cast changes thread
 Nov 21 2017, 10:38:08 PM

ellbellthomps said: "Wow, that cast photo is not good. I wish they didnt photoshop it."

They inserted Noah into picture well having it appear he's standing behind Will with his leg behind Will's.  It's a pretty good photoshop if you compare it to the original with Ben.

Nov 21 2017, 01:00:29 AM

Well, it'll be 2 A.B. tomorrow and the "Through the Window" book comes out.  Is anyone picking it up right away or waiting until black friday?

Nov 18 2017, 11:40:11 PM

I was curious if anything was left tonight on SH, so at ten minutes to curtain I found:

A single at $2,000 ctr orch.  A pair for $1,000 each in noted handicap seats.  Four seats ctr orch for $500+ each and a pair for $400+ each orch sides with all seats near the back.

Sep 13 2017, 08:55:47 PM

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra seat M 26 available on Telecharge for this Sunday's (9/17) performance, $199."

I know it's a matinee performance with MLB, but is there any reason why there are center orch seats and a bunch of right orch isle seats all up for $199 for September 23rd?  Is that a mistake?  I checked the next available mantinee and they sell for $325 and $299?

Dear Evan Hansen seating options
 Sep 9 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I'll be in NY in the next few weeks and was surprised with tickets to the show.  I was given a choice between right orch k8 and right mezz b10.  They sound about the same distance apart since the mezz at row j.  So, do I want to look more direct at the stage or view it from above which I hear gives a better overall view of the projections and the show?  This is will the first and probably only time I see the show unless I see it on tour someday.

Anyone have some

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You