News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for urnothingwithoutme

Member Name: urnothingwithoutme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Alice By Heart (PREVIEWS)  Jan 31 2019, 04:54:39 PM

Anyone there last night? Est. running time?

Cruel Intentions the Musical  Aug 20 2018, 04:21:43 PM

According to the cast members' Instagram stories lately, they are all in a recording studio. I would practically KILL for this album (saw the show multiple times because the arrangements of the songs are just so good), but I'm wondering how expensive it must be to secure all the rights to those 90's songs? Hopefully it is announced and available soon! 

Inappropriate audience laughter  May 18 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Just this past Wednesday at Once on This Island, there was a bizarre outburst of laughter during the scene when Daniel tells Ti Moune he is engaged and essentially breaks her heart. It made no sense why multiple people laughed right there, and totally took me out of the moment. Has that happened at other OoTI performances? 

Andrew Rannells Live From Lincoln Center Tonight  May 11 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Who is watching tonight? The previews look promising!

Live From Lincoln Center Stephanie J. Block  May 4 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Who's watching tonight? 

Harry Potter - Cheap - 4/11  Apr 10 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Would you be willing to sell 1 ticket (for each part) for $125?

WANTED: 1 ticket to Sutton Foster at Lincoln Center 12/21  Dec 19 2017, 10:48:31 AM

I believe there will be a stand-by line at JALC.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/26/17  Nov 28 2017, 08:54:45 AM

RaisedOnMusicals said: "urnothingwithoutme said: "The DEH figures have little to do with Noah Galvinand allto do with people who planned ahead long ago to buy Thanksgiving tickets before Ben's last show announcement."

Um, if you were referring to my post, I was being sarcastic. I thought it was pretty obvious.
"

No, I was referring to the headlines I keep seeing that say "DEH breaks records on Noah's first week!" ma

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/26/17  Nov 27 2017, 04:37:05 PM

The DEH figures have little to do with Noah Galvin and all to do with people who planned ahead long ago to buy Thanksgiving tickets before Ben's last show announcement.

LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells  Oct 3 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Could anyone get tickets today? The shows seem to have sold out instantly! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You