pixeltracker

LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells

LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells

castlestreet Profile Photo
castlestreet
#2LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 12:00pm

I really like this concept, and the fact that we'll get to see a blend of voices and backgrounds broadcast is thrilling!  We need more of this!

chelseaburnside
smidge
#4LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 2:09pm

So confused by this. Groff's name is now gone from the headline and is not mentioned as one of the featured performers. Also,  will all of the performers be filmed on one evening or seperate days?

smidge
non-stop26 Profile Photo
non-stop26
#6LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 4:29pm

So Groff won't have his own concert?

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#7LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 4:39pm

Oh, I hope Sutton does a number from "Sweet Charity" - I want that to transfer so badly. This sounds so exciting!! I wish it was airing this fall, I'm so excited.

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

smidge
#8LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 5:54pm

non-stop26 said: "So Groff won't have his own concert?

Doesn't look like it, which is weird since he performed at the TCA announcement 

"

swanjewel Profile Photo
swanjewel
#9LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 7:17pm

smidge said: "non-stop26 said: "So Groff won't have his own concert?

Doesn't look like it, which is weird since he performed at the TCA announcement"

PBS released the information last night on twitter as Groff "will appear with Sutton Foster...". I took it as he was appearing in HER show which turns out to be the case. 

He was at TCAs because I think Sutton couldn't make it. He should get his own show anyways as the critics were fawning over him last night so much so that he was trending on twitter.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#10LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 7:21pm

But there's no info on tickets yet, right?

VintageSnarker
#11LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 8/1/17 at 9:09pm

I just need them to release air dates in advance (not that week) so I can get the DVR ready. It's already set to record Live From Lincoln Center but that usually doesn't work for some reason.

smidge
#12LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/2/17 at 11:53pm

Has anyone heard any more info on what dates these will take place or when tickets will go on sale?

Valyitz
#13LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/3/17 at 8:38am

I'm so excited for these - it's like they plucked four personal fave performers right out of my head! 

Crazy NooNooHead Profile Photo
Crazy NooNooHead
#14LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/4/17 at 1:08am

smidge said: "Has anyone heard any more info on what dates these will take place or when tickets will go on sale?"

Stephanie tweeted a while ago that her concert date is December 19th. I don't know about anyone else's, but I hope we find something out soon.

"I have maggots in my scrotum!"

hl29
#15LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/19/17 at 4:46pm

Everyone probably saw this today but adding it to this thread: https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Leslie-Odom-Jr-Andrew-Rannells-Sutton-Foster-and-Stephanie-J-Block-To-Perform-Live-at-Lincoln-Center-20170919 

Confirmed dates: Odom Jr. 12/19, Rannells 12/20, Foster with guest Groff 12/21, Block 12/22

smidge
#16LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/19/17 at 6:11pm

Wish the dates weren't back to back. Will probably only be able to choose one. May go with the Rannells.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#17LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 9/19/17 at 6:13pm

Have they announced when these will be airing on PBS? All I can find is 2018.

urnothingwithoutme
#18LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 10/3/17 at 11:28am

Could anyone get tickets today? The shows seem to have sold out instantly! 

ren598
#19LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 10/3/17 at 11:35am

urnothingwithoutme said: "Could anyone get tickets today? The shows seem to have sold out instantly!"

I was able to snag a ticket to the Andrew Rannells show.  I called about the Sutton Foster show and was told that sold out in presale.  Looks like the only tickets left are for the Stephanie J. Block show.

smidge
#20LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Broadway Concerts- Groff, Foster, Odom Jr, Block, Rannells
Posted: 10/3/17 at 11:41am

The homepage for Rannells said sold out but I clicked on the get tickets tab and was able to get a single. This was around 11:00 this morning. Granted, it was rear orchestra but I’ll take it !!