News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for droosychap

Member Name: droosychap
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2019 Tony Snubs
 Jun 10 2019, 12:55:47 PM

BOM said: "Amber gray and Beetlejuice for best scenic design. I hate to be that guy, but Ali got the sympathy vote."

This is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen posted on a board. I would like to see you even attempt to get on that stage 8x a week and do what Ali Stroker does in a wheelchair. Get outta here with your disrespectful (and wrong) opinion. It's not wanted.

Mean Girls Pink Rush
 Jun 18 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Yes, I saw the show last Tuesday evening and by the time the stage door cleared around 10:30PM, there were already 4 people in line for the next morning.

Demi Lovato Wicked
 Jun 11 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Could this mean something?

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1006266083098021888

Mean Girls Lottery/Pink Wednesdays
 Jun 1 2018, 01:35:29 PM

I'm not sure how many tickets they give away but the past 2 Wednesdays have been very demanding. I think the first people get there around 11PM the night before and the line starts getting really long around 6am. And thats for the pink rush.

For the in-person lottery, she can get there anytime during the lottery time slots and has a chance.

FROZEN cast performs on GMA
 May 31 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Does anyone have a video of 'Let It Go' being performed on The View this morning?

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 May 23 2018, 02:41:44 PM

The line for rush this morning was past the stage door by 8:45am. I believe the first few people got to the box office around 11pm last night.

Won lottery TodayTix error caused expiration
 May 19 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Huss417 said: "I think what bothered me the most was they told me upfront on the phone that they were having issues with their system but still didn't do anything."

Yes, this happened to me a few weeks ago. Terrible customer service.

Won lottery TodayTix error caused expiration
 May 18 2018, 08:39:27 PM

I've always had issues with TodayTix; they grew too fast and became too confident and don't care about their users at all.

I recently had a delightful interaction with the people who do the Frozen lottery where they took responsibility for a mistake on their end and accommodated me to another performance. I think they do Mean girls and Hamilton too.

Frozen Lottery
 Mar 20 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Looks like it's back up now. I have to say: at least they are transparent with issues like this.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/4/18
 Mar 5 2018, 04:44:40 PM

matty159 said: "This may have been answered already, but a friend and I won the Hamilton lotto for the Saturday matinee. There was at least one pair of seats in the lotto area that were never occupied. My friend won, so I didn’t see fine print, but wouldn’t they release those seats to the line if not picked up since you are told to pick them up a half hour before curtain? It just seemed odd."

Yes, but they normally release them at full price so if there w

Frozen Lottery
 Feb 22 2018, 11:22:21 AM

The Frozen lottery, like many other lotteries, only texts winners. They don't text every entrant their results.

I found my results e-mail coming in a little later around 1:15PM and in my spam folder.

Most enthusiastic audience you have experienced?
 Feb 6 2018, 01:11:36 PM

The opening night of The Humans ties with the opening night of Springsteen on Broadway.

Openings are always special but those are 2 that had a special feeling in the air that night.

Todrick Hall is heading back to BROADWAY!
 Nov 15 2017, 05:43:04 PM

probably got a role in Chicago

Springsteen's $75 Digital Lotto
 Sep 28 2017, 01:37:05 PM

tobiasragg said: "Is this absolutely insane? Is it reasonable for an event like this? Who's to say that this doesn't become a trend for the next Hamilton or Evan Hansen? Ugh."

$75 for Bruce is a STEAL and I know plenty of people who are thrilled about that price

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You