News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Musiquer

Member Name: Musiquer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TOMORROW MORNING
 Mar 28 2011, 06:46:13 PM
I saw this show on Saturday, and really enjoyed it. The cast was very talented, and the story was interesting. I couldn't help drawing parallels to "The Last 5 Years" story-wise, and also parallels to the music in this show being similar to Jason Robert Brown's music in general, but the staging is completely different, and definitely more of a comedy. Overall, I'd recommend seeing it!
Which January 2011 closing are you attending?
 Jan 3 2011, 06:04:51 PM
Last matinee of Night Music, and last performance of In the Heights.
Mandy Gonzalez in Wicked
 Nov 8 2010, 04:05:38 PM
I've seen Wicked four times with a different Elphaba each time. I saw Mandy the fourth time and she was by FAR my favorite! Her acting choices made her endearing and her voice blew me away. Not many actresses on Broadway have the vocal prowess to sound like that!
Richard Rodgers Rear Mezz
 Oct 27 2010, 01:48:44 PM
The first two times I saw the show from rear mezz, the third time was front row through lotto. There's nothing wrong with the rear mezz seats, but with any show, sitting that far back, you don't get to really see the actor's facial expressions. I've had a great experience every time, regardless of where I was sitting, if that helps!
Brief Encounters Soundtrack?
 Oct 1 2010, 04:42:37 PM
"Go Slow, Johnny" was my favorite from the show . . .they have the sheet music available on musicnotes.com in case anyone's interested :)
Your 1st Broadway show
 Jul 22 2010, 04:54:09 PM
Phantom, on a trip to the city in fifth grade.
Anyone seeing Helen Hunt in OUR TOWN tonight?
 Jul 8 2010, 12:41:51 PM
I'm seeing it tomorrow night! More excited now after reading your review!
AI
 Jul 6 2010, 12:17:13 PM
Only once, during 33 Variations, but I was also sorely tempted to leave "Impressionism."
Lea Michele- diva reputation?
 Jul 1 2010, 01:45:34 PM
I've heard from people who have worked with her that she is pretty unpleasant, for example,a fight choreographer who worked with her in Spring Awakening said that the day he had to demonstrate a slap on her was his favorite day, and one of the choreographers on Glee referred to her as a "C U Next Tuesday" . . .those reactions plus the photographer incident and the way she comes across in interviews definitely make it seem like she is full of herself and has a bad attitude.
Anyone seen 'The Kid'?
 Apr 23 2010, 01:28:34 PM
Saw it last night and REALLY enjoyed it! The cast did very well, and Chris Sieber especially was a stand-out.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You