News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Haybe

Haybe Profile Photo
Member Name: Haybe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

COMPANY Screenings Are Extremely Limited
 Jun 16 2011, 11:54:48 PM
broadwayjim, the exact same thing happened to me when I saw Memphis in theaters about a month ago...we missed most of the second act and they gave us the readmission tickets. I ended up calling the theater and they were able to work it out so that we could use them to see the show again.

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 May 13 2011, 06:16:19 PM
I'm looking for The Last Five Years, Catch Me If You Can, and In The Heights playbills! (my sister's birthday is coming up and she'd KILL for any of these!).
I don't have much to trade, but I'm more than willing to pay shipping! I can also take any extras you don't want off of your hands

Tony Awards Seat Fillers
 Mar 24 2011, 02:55:13 PM
I've searched these boards and I know this question has been asked SO many times, but i can't find a concrete answer.

How would one go about applying to be a seat filler at the Tony Awards? I've signed up on TVaudiences, but that doesn't seem...right. I've already emailed the American Theatre Wing, with no response, and tried calling but wasn't sure which department to talk to.

Can anybody help me shed some light on this?

Must-Read Plays?
 Sep 10 2010, 09:32:34 PM
I just discovered the drama section of my school's library and it got me wondering...

what plays do you guys consider to be "must reads" or "must sees"? I'd like to get through as many as I can find

Doesn't it bug you when...
 Sep 10 2010, 09:06:10 PM
I know somebody who posted on facebook the other day that she was going to see "the musical play Rent"
What is a memory from a show that will stay with you forever?
 Aug 9 2010, 06:49:59 PM
I remember being totally entranced when I saw Cats (give me a break, I was 4 and didn't know any better) and they all came out at the beginning and crawled around the audience.

More recently, that last "shiiiine" that Gabe sings during the last verse of Light in Next to Normal when everybody else is singing "when we open up our lives...". I wasn't used to that (if it's on the cd, I can't hear it) and immediately burst into tears. It didn't help that Kyle Dean Massey was staring right at

playbills for sale
 Jul 30 2010, 10:14:12 PM
Do you have a list of flyers?
Your 1st Broadway show
 Jul 22 2010, 06:18:26 PM
Beauty and the Beast...I was 4.

And then I became strangely obessessed with Cats when I was 6 (I'm embarrassed for myself) so I saw that.

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Jul 17 2010, 07:02:40 PM
I'll take anything that people are looking to give away :)
Broadway Merchandise for sale!
 Jul 15 2010, 11:08:53 PM
Also interested in the Broadway in Bryant Park program
Broadway Merchandise for sale!
 Jul 15 2010, 06:50:48 PM
Ooh, [title of show]!
What size is the tshirt?

extremely large playbill collection
 Jul 11 2010, 06:48:16 PM
Ooh. I'd love to see the spreadsheet too when you have a chance! PM me for my email :)
extremely large playbill collection
 Jul 9 2010, 07:55:07 PM
30,000? WOW

You've definitely caught my attention

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jul 2 2010, 06:45:30 PM
I sent out a letter to Alice Ripley today...hoping it reaches her before she leaves the show!

Has anybody ever heard back from Jenn Damiano? I was hoping to catch her at the stage door after I saw the show but she never came out, and based on some of the stuff you guys have said about her...

New Season Shaping Up Well
 Jun 19 2010, 11:08:54 PM
I heard it's happening this week and Kerry Butler is still on board.

Readings aren't open to the public, right?

What show should I see?
 Mar 6 2010, 10:23:24 PM
I'd go for Next to Normal and West Side Story.
What makes a 'good score', a 'good score'?
 Mar 6 2010, 10:06:35 PM
I like to hear something that sounds different (but not completely...weird) that does a good job of telling to story.

I hate to hear the same chord progressions/riffs/whatever used over and over in different shows. I understand that some composers have a "style" but I don't like every one of their shows to sound the same.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You