News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JillianSch

JillianSch Profile Photo
Member Name: JillianSch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance  Aug 30 2017, 12:57:22 PM

Anyone have an idea of who will play Evan today's matinee? 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Jun 23 2017, 05:33:23 PM

Putting SRO tickets as part of the lottery is ridiculous. I can't imagine everyone who enters would be OK with standing for 2.5 hours. I certainly would not. 

The Official TDF Thread  May 2 2017, 06:25:40 AM

Looking to go to a Bronx Tale tomorrow night through TDF- Has anyone went? How were the seats? 

Hardest Lottery(s)  Apr 23 2017, 10:07:51 AM

annang, I think that is a great idea! I wish there was a way to pitch that to producers. 

Hardest Lottery(s)  Apr 18 2017, 02:05:09 PM

Hi TheThreadMaster, I think you're referring to me :). I won Dear Evan Hansen for the matinee of 2/4 and sat in seat A 5. It was an absolutely awful seat but still thrilling just to be there. 

Official Hello, Dolly! Sidecar thread.  Apr 15 2017, 01:28:46 PM

I bought a ticket last month for:  FAR RIGHT ORCH Row J, Seat 20.

Has anyone sat in this seat? Should I exchange it? 

Thanks for any insight! 

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 14 2017, 04:33:52 PM

Has anyone seen Indecent with tdf? Where did you sit? Just saw Six Degrees of Seperation and was seated in Row S, center. 

Ticket Lottery winners?  Apr 10 2017, 06:54:49 AM

Malka not sure if you're being serious but I live less than one mile from the theatre district and just yesterday I won my 5th digital lottery- this time for Sunset. It's all random the lotto winners!

GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Apr 9 2017, 11:19:41 AM

The suicide scene is still included- right after intermission. 

GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Apr 9 2017, 09:56:17 AM

I absolutely agree with you ZellMorrowsPledge- "Playing Nancy" should be cut. It did not advance the plot and was only placed to show off Rebecca Faulkenberry's (beautiful) voice.  In all, my husband and I loved the matinee yesterday and laughed a majority of the show. 

Ticket Lottery winners?  Mar 12 2017, 10:01:50 AM

Won Cats two weeks ago- Front Mezz. Seemed like literally 40 people around us had also won lotto that day.

Won Dear Evan Hansen the first week of February. Seat was row A 5. Horrible seat. You miss Evan on the ground right before, "You Will be Found" amongst many other things. Also you will leave with a neck cramp. Happy I got to go just to 'be there' but not ideal. 

(edited bc I wrote the wrong seat)

The importance of shutting off your cell phone in a theater  Apr 30 2016, 11:46:00 PM

I know this is not about turning off cell phones but last week I went to see Fiddler and the family of 5 next to us: Mom, Dad, 3 older teenage children- took out tupperware at the beginning of act 2 and started to eat a full meal! The mom even passed out a bag of cookies for them to share! Listening to them loudly chomp their cucumber and lettuce salads and crinkle their cookie bag made me want to grab an usher and scream. Unfortunately, the lights were off and there was no usher in sight. Ne

Shows aired on television  Mar 13 2014, 09:31:59 PM
There's a dvd of the original Pippin with Ben Vereen
Mothers and Sons Previews  Mar 7 2014, 10:30:59 PM
Was anybody else turned off by "Cal's" whiney, drawn out accent? I could not focus on the show whenever he spoke.

ETA: Chad Kimball's "Huey" voice was 1000x more sufferable.

Pippin Rush  Oct 9 2013, 06:26:15 PM
Bump-
Has anyone rushed lately? I'm planning on going this Saturday morning and don't know whether to get there at 5 or 6am... thanks for your help!

Best Advice You Ever Got From A Broadway Show  Jul 22 2013, 03:00:27 PM
"Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid"

"The price of love is loss, but we still pay, we love anyway"

"Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life, is only for now"

Barry Manilow  Jan 22 2013, 06:50:46 PM
Manilow's show was cancelled tonight, Tues 01/22

ETA: He has bronchitis

Annie  Dec 17 2012, 08:06:37 PM
Um BrodyFosse123, get a life and relax. I did do a search but couldn't find a thread for ANNIE not in previews. Thank you theaternut (:
Annie  Dec 17 2012, 03:47:44 PM
I saw Annie (my favorite musical of all time) on Friday evening and it was awful- I have seen better day camp productions. I have to ask, what was with Annie's accent? Motha, fatha? I actually cringed every time Annie spoke. There was no choreography and the orphans were nothing but scenery. Curious to hear what you all thought...
FALLING (Minetta Lane) w/Julia Murney  Oct 5 2012, 03:02:35 PM
I must have seen a different show than all of you, because I saw Falling last night and wanted to get out, ASAP. I work with young adults on the autism spectrum, so before you tell me I didn't understand it, just stop. What was the point of the play?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You