News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MissEmilyArden

MissEmilyArden Profile Photo
Member Name: MissEmilyArden
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sweet Charity faces Minneapolis Critics
 Feb 20 2005, 10:02:13 PM
I saw it a couple days ago, and it was pretty good. Dennis O'Hare is brillant (as always) and Christina Applegate does pretty good, but I was blown away. She defintely pulled it off though. Natascia Diaz is great as well, but its really too bad that Ernie Sabella doesn't have more to do. The main thing that stuck me however was the fact that the audience was really empty. I did student rush tickets and we got 5th row... and there were rows in front of me (and tons behind me) that weren't ev
re: First Millie?
 Feb 16 2005, 07:35:46 PM
I've never heard Idina was considered... crazy....
I mean I love Idina, but she is not the bubbly Millie type

re: HAIR - The Film
 Feb 6 2005, 12:36:43 PM
And its not too bad to look at Treat Williams for 2 hours or so...
re: Black Glinda?
 Feb 1 2005, 10:48:17 PM
If they find an amazing black woman to play Glinda... CAST HER! They would have to deal with the jokes and such from there...
re: Have You Ever Felt Ripped Off After Seeing A Show?
 Feb 1 2005, 09:29:16 PM
The Frogs
re: Little Women Opening Nigh Photos
 Jan 24 2005, 09:37:36 PM
Benzy- I was wondering too! Is he still in London doing Bat Boy though...that could explain it....
 Jan 24 2005, 09:37:27 PM
Benzy- I was wondering too! Is he still in London doing Bat Boy though...that could explain it....
 Jan 24 2005, 09:37:52 PM
re: Hottest Broadway actors
 Jan 24 2005, 12:12:03 PM
Hunter and Sutton!
Little Women Opening Night Pictures
 Jan 24 2005, 12:10:21 PM
Pictures from opening night (on broadway.com) are soo cute! But I was sad that there were no pictures of Hunter and Sutton.. anyone know if he was there? I just assumed he would be...
re: Why did Les Miz close?
 Jan 23 2005, 07:05:44 PM
Cats should have closed long before it did. By the end, the audience was full of tourists who didn't really know Broadway. It was tired, there was a chorus member who was in the show for the whole run.....
re: 'Wicked' and George W. Bush
 Jan 8 2005, 11:02:00 PM
I saw Wicked, The Frogs, and Ave. Q, and even though I really didn't like The Frogs all that much, it did have the most "political" message of the three. Ave. Q only had one line...
re: What revival are we ready for?
 Jan 2 2005, 02:20:19 PM
hair!
re: Thoroughly Modern Millie: Film v. Movie
 Dec 25 2004, 10:44:58 PM
As much as I love Julie Andrews... Sutton was a goddess in that part.
re: Think Shoshana Can hold it up?
 Dec 25 2004, 10:39:16 PM
Okay, Idina wasnt really famous before Wicked I'll give you that, but I think a fair amount of people knew her from Rent. I have to say, I just went to see the show this past week in large part because I wanted to see Idina. But I don't think Shoshana will have any problem with the part, and I don't think that people are going to stop going because Idina leaves.
re: Help me pick two shows?
 Dec 25 2004, 05:03:23 PM
Little Women, Sutton is the most amazing performer!
re: January 8th--should I see BKLYN?
 Dec 25 2004, 05:01:30 PM
Go see Little Women. I just got back from NYC and we got tickets at TKTS for the matinee on weds. and they were 24th row of the orchestra. And it was a really cute show, Sutton Foster is sooo amazing (I love her to death!)
HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
 Dec 8 2004, 09:17:32 PM
I know I'm going to get murdered for bringing up Wicked, but I'm going to NYC in 2 weeks, and we have a choice of 2 different places to seat to see the show. 1) 6th row, but on the left side (all the way over to the aisle), the broker says you "95%" able to see, upstage right is hard to see. 2) ROW L Front Mezz. center way farther back. Any have experience with seats that are close, but all the way to a side? still worth it? thanks soo much!!
re: nude scenes?
 Nov 26 2004, 11:08:13 AM
Bat boy
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You