News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlliAndTheCats

Member Name: AlliAndTheCats
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 May 10 2018, 11:09:19 AM

I'm seeing the show on Broadway May 31st. Can anyone give a rundown on who I'll be seeing assuming all the principals are on that evening?

Three Tall Women rush tickets
 May 3 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Which is better for this show: Row B (1st row) or Row K (both in the center)?

If the front row has good visibility, I'd rather not have heads in front of me.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Feb 24 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Are most current cast members set to be there through the last day of May? Seeing it on May 26th and hoping to catch RBJ.

Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
 Feb 17 2018, 03:42:25 PM

First row center or 1st seat on row of left and right orchestra, options there are rows A, B, C, E, G and K. She’s 4 ft tall. 

Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
 Feb 17 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Looking for seating recommendation for our almost 7 year old. Of course she wants to sit front and center. I'm concerned about her view being limited and giving her a little wiggle room (she can sit between daddy and I if we're in the middle - she's not noisy, but she will shift in her seat more than an adult). I'm considering either front row center or aisle seats on first few rows of left or right orchestra to make sure her view is unobstructed. These are my options:

Carousel or Once on This Island?
 Feb 9 2018, 01:58:16 PM

My husband and I are also attending in May. We're concerned about whether Once on this Island will still be open when we get there, but we're hoping to see both shows. We're seeing a number of shows on our trip (new and old), but Carousel is the one I'm most excited about. I ADORE Joshua Henry since I first saw him in The Scottsboro Boys, and he mesmerized me before I even realized he was a lead in the show. So for me your choice would be a no brainer, but no guarantee it will

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 11:30:33 AM

TheaterGal3 said: "Broadway Joe said: "TheaterGal3 said: "I used my code at 11am, got tickets, clicked pay and then it said an error happened and didn't go through. I tried to do it over again and said the code was already used to purchase tickets. AGHH! Anyone have this happen?? The wait time with Ticketmaster is 15 minutes."

Did you check your email to see if it actually did go through?
"

I did. No confirmation email. C

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 11:04:53 AM
Mine is just acting like it's loading but no progress. Should we try again or just wait?
Taylor Trensch as Evan Tonight?!
 Feb 6 2018, 02:04:00 PM

I love the quality of Ben Platt's voice singing Dear Evan Hansen. How does Taylor's singing voice compare? Planning to catch Taylor's performance in May.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 2nd Pre-sale
 Jan 24 2018, 04:36:49 PM

I am considering just going to see it in London.

Jan 24 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Because a good seat would be an astronomically ridiculous price that I couldn't bring myself to pay.

Jan 24 2018, 01:59:53 PM

So we're two weeks away from the 2nd pre-sale date and still no Ticketmaster verified fan sign up. I'm wondering whether the date will get pushed back again like the last time, and how many seats are left for purchase. I'm also dreading potentially getting snubbed again the second time around and not having a chance at seats at all.

Does anyone know whether you can use your own Ticketmaster account, but someone else's code to purchase tickets? I'm desperate to get t

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Nycat63 said: "well I literally just got a code - went bonkers only to find that every single June show has no availability, at any price point, even for a single seat (though I need two). Only option would be to see it on two non-consecutive days but my schedule doesn't allow because I will be in NYC for a week and can't see part 1 and 2 in one week that way.

I'm going to keep refreshing for a bit but then my code will go up for grabs, too.

What a c

Oct 18 2017, 03:51:15 PM

QueenAlice said: "I did receive a standby code today if someone wants it."

I would LOVE it!

Oct 18 2017, 02:23:12 PM

Based on the picture someone posted earlier of the theatre, it doesn't look like the theatre has a center orchestra, but that the aisle is in the center and there is a left and right orchestra.

Oct 18 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Lurker2 said: "AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once. I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page
"

Did you try to start over a

Oct 18 2017, 11:25:44 AM

If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!

Oct 16 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Can you buy different seats on different days as long as you're under 6 seats total? I got stand by along with everyone else I know who signed up.

Oct 16 2017, 09:17:46 AM

Does anyone know what time emails will go out today letting people know whether they were selected in the ticket lottery?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You