pixeltracker

Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations

Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations

jpates
#1Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 4:20pm

Where would you rather sit for Anastasia?

(a) Orchestra Center, Row K
(b) Orchestra Center, Row B
(c) Mezzanine Left or Right, Row A ( 5, 7 or 6, 8 Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
(d) Mezzanine Center, Row B
(e) Orchestra Right, Row G ( 6, 8 )

Thank you for any advice!

EDIT: Just two people, both around 5'6".

Updated On: 9/15/17 at 04:20 PM

Melanie73
#2Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 4:31pm

I've seen the show twice.  The first time was from Mezzanine Center, row A (I chose this seat), and the second time was from Orchestra Center, row C (I didn't choose this seat because it was a gift).

Personally, I loved both locations for their own reasons, and I especially like that I saw them from those locations in that order.  For my first viewing of the show, front center mezzanine was perfect.  I could see everything wonderfully, and being slightly back and raised meant that I could really take in the full set, all the choreography, etc.

For the second viewing, it was nice to be so close to the stage and the action.  I was able to pick out small details that I had missed the first time, and it was nice to see the show from a different perspective.  I'm also a musician, and it was nice to sit super close to the orchestra pit to hear and see the goings on in there and whatnot.

I think I might be stuck between C and D?  Honestly, all those are good seats!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 4:38pm

Be warned. If anyone in your party is over 6'0, you are going to have major space issues. If this is the case, I'd recommend a box

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Itonlytakesajourney Profile Photo
Itonlytakesajourney
#4Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:04pm

When I saw Anastasia, I was sitting in the Left Mezzanine, Row B. Our seats were toward the left as is, and we had an amazing view. Nothing of significance was missed. Maybe if a performer stood a little to the left too much, but everything was crystal clear. I would recommend the Left Mezz or the Center.

jpates
#5Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:09pm

Thanks for everyone's responses so far! If we were in Row A, left or right mezz, would the overhang in front of us (or railing) block any view on the stage (we're not tall)?

Updated On: 9/15/17 at 05:09 PM

Itonlytakesajourney Profile Photo
Itonlytakesajourney
#6Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:21pm

The overhang would not. At all. I'm not sure about the railing- since I didn't sit there- but it might obstruct your view a bit. I wouldn't recommend it.

TheatreRocks Profile Photo
TheatreRocks
#7Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:25pm

orchestra right seat row g 6 and 8.....i had row h 10 and 12 last night and it was amazing

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#8Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:26pm

If you're not tall (as I am), I will always recommend the front row of the mezzanine. The front ledge of the mezzanine at the Broadhurst has no railing, so there's no need to worry about your view being obstructed in any way. I wouldn't hesitate to choose those seats.

Updated On: 9/15/17 at 05:26 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#9Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 5:33pm

As a point of reference, here's the view from left mezzanine seat A 19, which is much further over than both of your front row mezzanine choices:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/70228/Broadhurst+Theatre/section-Mezzanine/row-A/seat-19/

Personally, if I'm not in the center of either the orchestra or mezzanine, I'll usually choose the right over the left. It's just a personal preference, but, if I were you, I would pick right mezzanine A 6-8.

Updated On: 9/15/17 at 05:33 PM

Leah Robertson
#10Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 9/15/17 at 11:04pm

We were left mezz A 5,7,9 and had a perfect view.

AlliAndTheCats
#11Broadhurst Theatre Recommendations
Posted: 2/17/18 at 1:39pm

Looking for seating recommendation for our almost 7 year old. Of course she wants to sit front and center. I'm concerned about her view being limited and giving her a little wiggle room (she can sit between daddy and I if we're in the middle - she's not noisy, but she will shift in her seat more than an adult). I'm considering either front row center or aisle seats on first few rows of left or right orchestra to make sure her view is unobstructed. These are my options:

1. CORCH A 106
  2. LORCH G 1
  3. RORCH E 2
  4. RORCH K 2
  5. RORCH ROWS A, B, or C 2
  6. LORCH ROWS A,B 1

Videos