pixeltracker

Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?

Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?

AlliAndTheCats
#1Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 3:42pm

First row center or 1st seat on row of left and right orchestra, options there are rows A, B, C, E, G and K. She’s 4 ft tall. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 3:56pm

On the aisle, several rows back. Too close might be overwhelming and/or she might not be we've to see three big picture.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#3Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 4:07pm

Not directed at you personally Alli[perhaps just a little] though hijacking your thread

Can we PLEASE have a separate listing on the Chat Board for exactly all these endless threads about where to bloody sit in a theatre.

Don't you have a seating chart when you book a ticket to see where your seat is?

Point/look/click and buy--easy, and keep all these questions out of the B/way topics.

To answer yours--at home with the DVD [or the foyer]. Seriously--enjoy the show wherever you sit.

irishgator1
#4Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 4:22pm

AlliAndTheCats said: "First row center or 1st seat on row of left and right orchestra, options there are rows A, B, C, E, G and K. She’s 4 ft tall."

I’ve seen it from left orchestra, Row B, seats 1 and 3 (aisle). I’m 5’3” and remember having to uncomfortably crane my neck quite a bit.  I wouldn’t choose to sit that close again, and in fact, was sitting on a booster seat myself already, as a tall man sat in front of me. 

We took our 7 and 9 year olds to it also and sat much further back in the left orchestra (further back than your  options). I thought they were great seats and they got a full view. 

Mike66
#5Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 4:59pm

Nothing better for the vertically challenged than the front row of the mezzanine.  (That's where we sit everytime we can)

You overhang the middle of the orchestra.  

You can see absolutely everything.

You don't have to worry about "that lady with the hat" sitting in front.

Fosse76
#6Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 5:29pm

SweetLips said: "Don't you have a seating chart when you book a ticket to see where your seat is?"

The seating chart won't tell you if the stage is too high,  or of the scenery will block your view. Since you don't pay fort this site's bandwidth,  you can simply not read the thread. Maybe then these types of threads won't upset your delicate sensibilities. 

Updated On: 2/17/18 at 05:29 PM

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#7Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 5:48pm

Yes it does p@ss off my 'delicate sensibilites' when I go to read all about B/way theatre and I have to scroll though endless questions about where to sit.

Still, if there were different 'bandwidths'[don't know what that means] for every topic that p@ssed me off it would be like plowing through Gone with the Wind.

broadwaysfguy
#8Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 5:49pm

front row mezz best for vertically challenged and younger viewers
for orch at least 10 rows from stage with booster seat which is avail upon request

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#9Where would you rather sit for Anastasia with a 7 year old?
Posted: 2/17/18 at 7:15pm

SweetLips said: "Not directed at you personally Alli[perhaps just a little] though hijacking your thread

Can we PLEASE have a separate listing on the Chat Board for exactly all these endless threads about where to bloody sit in a theatre.

Don't you have a seating chart when you book a ticket to see where your seat is?

Point/look/click and buy--easy, and keep all these questions out of the B/way topics.

To answer yours--at home with the DVD [or the foyer]. Seriously--enjoy the show wherever you sit.
"

Yes, I can see how scrolling past THREE (maybe it was four) threads (out of FIFTY) about seating on the first page would be so very inconvenient.  

To be fair, the OP did try to simply add on to another thread, but after 2 hours got no repsonses, so she tried again.   And look:  answers.
And to answer your first question, why this can't be all on one thread? Because it would be too confusing to know who was answering which question.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 2/17/18 at 07:15 PM

Videos