News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theodora2

theodora2 Profile Photo
Member Name: theodora2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 26 2018, 08:48:32 PM

After months of waiting, I finally got a reponse back from Will Roland!!! I sent him some art back in the beginning of March, and I received it today, signed by him! What a great surprise, since I thought it was lost int he mail...

May 21 2018, 04:57:39 PM

I wrote to The Iceman Cometh about a month ago, I think, and I didn't include a donation, since I didn't know they required one. Just got my SASE back in the mail today telling me I need to donate $50 for the Playbill. Oh well. Not going to bother trying again, since I didn't REALLY want it.

May 16 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Has anyone written to Alex Boniello?

May 15 2018, 06:59:36 PM

Okay, so I sent to Iceman yesterday, but didn't know that they needed a donation. Do they still need one for an unsigned Playbill?

As for My Fair Lady, I wrote about 2.5 weeks ago, and still nothing. I know it's short, but I was wondering how long it took some of you guys?

How often do you cry at musicals?
 May 14 2018, 08:32:14 PM

When I saw Dear Evan Hanse, it came at a pivotal moment in my life, as I felt so alone and invisible. This show means to much to me, so when I saw it, I was crying so hard by the end.

I recently saw Next to Normal, and I was shaking I was sobbing so hard at the end.

May 14 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Has anyone heard back from My Fair Lady or The Iceman Cometh?

My Fair Lady Address for Fanmail??
 Apr 20 2018, 05:09:42 PM

What is the address to send fanmail to My Fair Lady? I've tried looking it up and gotten different responses

Will Roland Fanmail?
 Mar 1 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Does anyone know if Will Roland replies to fanmail? I sent him art a while ago (near the beginning of February) and I haven't received anything. I understand that the actors are busy, but when I sent to Laura Dreyfuss, Noah Galvin, and JLT, they all got back within 3 weeks max. Thanks in advance!!

Feb 21 2018, 08:04:51 PM

I sent some stuff to Will Roland, and I'm waiting on a reply. Granted, I sent it when he was on vacation, so I knew it would take a while.

Does anybody know if Mean Girls will reply? I know that they haven't opened, but I really want to send them something, maybe even a check for a playbill?

Also, I know this has been touched on, but do we know why Spongebob doesn't reply?

Thanks in advance :)

re: Rate the musical above you.
 Feb 7 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Dear Evan Hansen

Ben Platt at the Grammys
 Jan 29 2018, 10:17:24 AM

What did you think of his performance?

I personally loved it very much, and thought it complemented his voice brilliantly.

Favorite Plays you've Read
 Jan 9 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Death of A Salesman is my favorite one that I've read! :)

Dec 30 2017, 06:38:59 PM

I just got my art back from Jennifer Laura Thompson (Dear Evan Hansen)! It was so exciting! It took a little over 3 weeks! I'm sending something to Will Roland within the next week, so look out for my updates!

Dec 27 2017, 10:56:14 AM

I just got mail back from Laura Dreyfuss and Noah Galvin yesterday. It took about 3 weeks.

re: Your Top 5 LEAST Favorite Musicals
 Nov 24 2017, 01:03:57 PM

Hmm, let's see:

Oklahoma

Les Mis

Annie

Annie Get Your Gun

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

2017 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Performances
 Nov 23 2017, 11:23:12 AM

I think the Dear Evan Hansen one was very well done! Noah Galvin killed it as Evan, and the vocals and chemistry between the characters were amazing!

Noah Galvin as Evan
 Nov 22 2017, 03:06:24 PM

I heard him rehearsing for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in a video on Youtube and he was fantastic! It was like it Ben Platt and Will Connolly combined their voices. Whoever sees it, you're so lucky!

Sending Noah Galvin Fanmail!
 Nov 22 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Hey!

I was actually lucky enough to see the OBC, but I think Noah has a killer voice and will do an amazing job! I was wondering if anyone knew where to send him fanmail? Is it the same as the other DEH actors/actresses? Thanks

Oct 21 2017, 10:17:25 AM

Hi! So I just saw DEH with the OBC yesterday and I was blown away! I have drawings of Jennifer and Laura, and since they didn't stagedoor that night, I was wondering if I could send it to them without a check? I know you need to send them money if you want them so send you a signed Playbill, but what if I just want them to sign a drawing I did

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You