Will Roland Fanmail?

theodora2 Profile Photo
theodora2
#1Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/1/18 at 7:26pm

Does anyone know if Will Roland replies to fanmail? I sent him art a while ago (near the beginning of February) and I haven't received anything. I understand that the actors are busy, but when I sent to Laura Dreyfuss, Noah Galvin, and JLT, they all got back within 3 weeks max. Thanks in advance!!

"The things that make you strange are the things that make you powerful" -- Ben Platt

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#2Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/13/18 at 4:18pm

He typically does. I sent to him in November and heard back in a little over 2 weeks.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#3Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/13/18 at 4:52pm

Was there a letter, too? If you just sent him the art, it's sort of a lot for him to start free-associating a reply. Once he thanks you, that would likely fizzle quickly...

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#4Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/13/18 at 11:35pm

If you read the 200+ page fan-mail thread you could've found out the answer a lot earlier 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#5Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/13/18 at 11:36pm

A group thread doesn't make it about "me" as much, though?

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#6Will Roland Fanmail?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 1:46am

taylortrensch said: "If you read the 200+ page fan-mail thread you could've found out the answer a lot earlier"

If you've looked at the thread, but there's nothing about this situation. I don't know if Will Roland replies, but just hope for the best. Will Roland Fanmail?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Videos