News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaybaby619

broadwaybaby619 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaybaby619
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Homosexuals on Broadway
 Dec 1 2004, 10:35:27 PM
Robbiej, "The Children's Hour" was 1934 (very close btw). Although the only reason I know is because I have to make a prop from it for stagecraft. And I'd be very interested in that course you took, it sounds interesting.
re: Sweeney Todd Auditions
 Dec 1 2004, 10:29:51 PM
My humble opinion, even though you've used it before, you should always pick the one that shows you at your best. BTW, where are you auditioning at? *wishing it was where I am* lol
ACT I FINALE
 Dec 1 2004, 07:35:26 PM
Sweeney Todd, bar none. "A Little Priest" is the perfect Act I finale. My close call would be Les Miz.
re: Favorite songs
 Dec 1 2004, 07:18:31 PM
Well I live in Florida, so I've never been to Disneyland, only the world parks. But I love them. I haven't been to New York in 3 years but I never really went often anyway. The first and only actual Broadway show I've seen is "42nd Street" which is the reason that I fell in love with musicals. Although I've gone from that to the likes of Sweeney and Assassins. So my tastes have definately changed.
 Dec 1 2004, 07:10:07 PM
Kool. Those are some great ones. Don't feel bad, some people are just more priviledged like that. I go to Disney like 3 times a year, so I have that instead. Although it almost doesn't compare. 8 p
re: Sweeney Todd Recordings
 Dec 1 2004, 07:07:24 PM
I have the OBC and it's great, but there's one thing I'd recommend even more. If you feel like having a visual too, the Sweeney dvd is awesome. George Hearn and Angela Lansbury are wonderful together.
 Dec 1 2004, 07:03:59 PM
Sadly no. I've only been blessed enough to have the soundtrack. I heard it's wonderful though. Wish I could see broadway shows, but i live so far away that i really can't.
 Dec 1 2004, 06:43:34 PM
First off I just have to say that I'm so ecstatic that I'm not the only one who adores "Sweeney Todd". As for a favorite song, my top choices would probobly be "A Little Priest", "Another National Anthem" (Assassins), and "One Day More" (Les Miz)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You