News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HK

Member Name: HK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

An apology
 May 5 2010, 12:51:29 AM
I under a different name have written somethings on the website that might have be dissflmaitory . I appolgise to this family and everyone affected due to this tragic incident and I promise that this will not happen again. In response to their argument The shows that would most suit them are The Lion King,Memphis and a Little Night Music.
I hope we can put the past behind us and learn from this expirence.

Scenic Design
 May 5 2010, 12:47:10 AM
They have gone for more conceptial art this time rather than the strong theatreatical art of The Adams Family
Times Square Bomber: Suspect APPREHENDED!
 May 5 2010, 12:45:05 AM
I wish that we understand more about each other because this thing will not happen there is differnce and we are all titled to our opinion but when we start to blow things up abuse and be rude to those that are different to us we need a refresher that life is important. I do not hate any culure but some cultures need to wake up and the war on terrorism is beyond a political one.
Fela
 May 5 2010, 12:41:25 AM
It is a problem with being new that not everyone will like it I just think it should win because it tries so hard to be different and an African setting and music made it orginal for me.
New material
 May 5 2010, 12:38:58 AM
Give a thought to the problems of Brodway not having enough orginality do you think there should be more origniality on Broadway? and what can we do to foster the community should we have a readers club when readings are getting done and write our reviews and hopefully a producer will take it to Broadway ?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You