News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphaba4

Elphaba4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Elphaba4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: share your WICKED experience
 Dec 5 2004, 02:18:13 PM
I LOVE WICKED!!! But haven't been able to get to NY yet. I had a dream last night that I saw Wicked and met Idina, and we talked for a really long time, but that's about as close as I've come to seeing the show. I'm gonna try and go during the summer although that means no Idina : (
Man,,,
 Dec 5 2004, 02:14:37 PM
My friends gave me the CD of Wicked for my birthday and I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS MY LIFE!!!! Of course, by the time I was given the CD I had already borrowed it from my other friend and refused to give it back for about two weeks so I already knew all the music. If I dont listen to Wicked at least twice a day I dunno what would happen.

But I know about forty shows and am NOT an immature little kid who likes wicked cuz its the only thing I know. I also LOVE RENT, LesMiz, Phantom, Once on

re: 3 Girl Song
 Dec 5 2004, 02:10:32 PM
Thank you all so much you have been imensely helpful. I really appreciate it, and you had some GREAT suggestions.
re: Broadway's obsession with Belting.
 Dec 5 2004, 02:08:23 PM
I dunno, I like belting, although it does irk me that your supposed to belt high notes instead of just transitioning into your head voice. I mean, it sounds good when other people do it, but when i do it. . . ugh
re: open elphaba call on radio????
 Dec 5 2004, 02:06:48 PM
If only I was a little older!!! and lived in NY!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AUDITIONING!!!!
re: Can actors really cry every night onstage?
 Dec 4 2004, 06:39:58 PM
I think they can. I just did a production of Godspell at CTGSC and we all cried every night.
Avenue Q
 Dec 4 2004, 06:38:52 PM
Aaah! ITs all sooo good. At first my parents wouldnt let me listen to it, but then my dad just had to let me listne to one or two songs, and pretty soon i had heard the whole musical INTERNET IS FOR p*rn is one of the funniest, but FINE FINE LINE is sooo pretty
3 Girl Song
 Dec 4 2004, 06:33:44 PM
Hi I'm new here, this is my first post. Two of my friends and I are looking for a three person song for a competition. Obviously, it needs to be understandable outside of context. If anyone has some reccomendations, that would be great! Thanks! Oh and also guy parts are fine as long as they can be turned into girls without changing the song drastically. basically, male range is fine, just no guy-girl romantic stuff or anything. Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You