News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wicked .. For Good

Member Name: Wicked .. For Good
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked tour understudy
 Mar 12 2005, 08:23:05 PM
yes Kristy is the u/s temporarily. I heard Steph should be back on the 29th. Not sure though.
re: Does Anyone Know When Eden is Leaving BKLYN?
 Feb 13 2005, 01:50:56 PM
thank you
re: Does Anyone Know When Eden is Leaving BKLYN?
 Feb 13 2005, 01:49:23 PM
do you think she will still be there in October?
Does Anyone Know When Eden is Leaving BKLYN?
 Feb 13 2005, 01:45:53 PM
does any1 know when Eden is planning to leave? So I can get tickets before she goes?
re: Shoshana's fansite
 Feb 13 2005, 01:41:39 PM
people got to be so ridiculous. like asking do you want to go out for dinner after the show? how much do you make a performance? this is your aunt sally, when are you coming to visit? (she answered: I don't have an Aunt Sally!)

I think we should all be greatful the Q&A lasted that long.
Not many Bway stars would come home from a show, and sign on to answer their fans questions- she's too sweet!

re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
 Feb 11 2005, 11:28:54 PM
niceeee!!
re: Roles you wished you could play.......if you were the opposite sex.....
 Feb 6 2005, 02:46:45 PM
FIYERO IN WICKED
KERI!
 Feb 1 2005, 05:47:56 PM
heyyyy
re: To End The Wicked Madness.
 Jan 30 2005, 12:32:32 PM
I know but I am not only giving out Wicked forum's, I'm giving out Idina, Shosh and Kristin one's as well that people will like too.
 Jan 30 2005, 11:45:34 AM
Sorry, the original post was on the off-topic board, you can check it out there.
 Jan 30 2005, 11:35:10 AM
10 PM's so far!

this may just make a difference-

re: If WICKED was a movie.
 Jan 30 2005, 11:07:58 AM
nothing can compare to seeing Wicked on stage, so I doubt they could possibly make such an amazing movie on it.

Because think about it. In the movies, when we see somebody fly we're like, ohh that's no big deal.. but on Broadway when Elphaba goes up during Defying Gravity, everyone is stunned and blown away.

Then again, I love Wicked so much, I would love to be able to someday OWN a copy of it. I mean lately they have been filming many musicals, Phantom & they're starting Hai

re: why do so many despise Wicked?
 Jan 30 2005, 11:04:34 AM
trust me, I understand they keep coming back and they keep posting, but don't we all agree, it's enough?

So far 6 people have PM'd me about being interested in the forums, so obvs I'm doing some good.

To End The Wicked Madness.
 Jan 30 2005, 11:01:45 AM
somehow the other thread before got deleted, I don't know why but so far I got 6 requests for the Wicked forum's and I think it's a great idea because it will end some of the craziness that goes on, on this board.

PM me if your interested, I don't want the link out in the open cause people on BWW with no life will click it just to cause trouble on there too.

- Alexa

PS, don't delete this again who ever did. it's for YOUR OWN benefit.

Jan 30 2005, 01:21:14 AM
see what I just posted.. The End The Wicked Madness Thread.

I'm telling you for crazy, over obsessive Wicked fan's, the forum's are GREATTT. PM me, I'm telling you, you won't regret it and you'll never have to deal with this again.

I promise if you PM me, I'll answer within a day.

Jan 28 2005, 06:57:25 PM
there are Wicked forums and message boards just like BWW, that's what I use now instead cause I couldn't take this anymore, SOOOOO- if any1's interested PM me. I rarely go on this anymore but every so often I do so if I get a PM from you I'll give you loads on info and really good ones.

Flower Drum Song
 Jan 25 2005, 04:47:38 PM
heyy, I am doing a school project on Bway shows, and I need some pictures from the Flower Drum Song. Can anybody tell me where you can find them? Or pictures for other Bway shows that have closed.

THANKS IN ADVANCEEEE!

re: Shoshana Bean
 Jan 25 2005, 04:46:21 PM
yes I heard from her and they said they were making changes within the week and the website will be updated soon.
re: Shoshana Bean
 Jan 25 2005, 04:45:57 PM
yes I heard from her and they said they were making changes within the week and the website will be updated soon.
re: Brooklyn Playbill
 Jan 22 2005, 01:00:16 PM
thanks so much wow im retarded i knew that hahah thanksss!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You