News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatrelover13

Member Name: theatrelover13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: rent movie-aaron lohr
 Mar 16 2005, 11:57:10 AM
-"How'd you sleep their Jack?"
-"On my back, Mush"

I used to be such a Newsies freak! It's a great musical. That's how I got my little brothers into liking theatre.

Aaron Lohr
 Mar 16 2005, 08:35:07 AM
Hi Anthony,
First off, please thank thank the staff and crew for being to generous and embrasing the people that have come to the set. Also, thanks to the wonderful Rent-loving community for sharing your experiances on the set! It's beautiful, guys!

This is the first time that I've posted a question. Thank you for taking time to answer so many, it must be overwhelming at times. I love Aaron Lohr for Newsies, is he really going to play Steve? It was posted before, and I was j

re: constantine from Rent tour was on IDOL tonight
 Jan 19 2005, 12:11:16 PM
Hey, I knew that was him!!! I thought he looked familiar.

I saw him when the tour came to Columbus last year. He gave Roger no depth and the only emotion he showed was anger, which made Roger unlikable to me. I was disappointed in his casting, but it wasn't bad enough to spoil the show.

re: Mess ups!!
 Jan 13 2005, 12:30:39 PM
I was in an African period piece called, "Anowa." During rehersals we practiced bare foot, but I wore beat up socks when I wasn't on stage to keep my feet clean. Keep in mind that our costmes were beautiful African wraps and head scarfs, and the scenery really made the audience believe that they were back in the colonial days.

During one performance I forgot to remove my beat up socks before going onto stage!!! I didn't notice I still had them on until I started dancing. I was horr

re: serious rent addiction help!
 Dec 9 2004, 12:40:58 PM
It's ok, man. When something touches you, you want to be part of it. I told my cousin about the Rent movie, and she told me I was obsessed. That was mean, and I was offended. So, I know how you feel.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You