News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dsiggy15

Member Name: Dsiggy15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hottest Broadway Stars?
 Sep 9 2010, 01:54:20 AM
I'm gunna go with Audra Mcdonald, Carolee Carmello, Donna McKechnie, Erin Mackey, Leslie Kritzer
PLEASE HELP
 Aug 28 2010, 05:37:38 PM
No, I wanted someone to be nice enough to transliterate them.
PLEASE HELP
 Aug 28 2010, 01:37:07 PM
The reason I didn't post the lyrics because there is only one website where the lyrics can be found and they are all wrong.
PLEASE HELP
 Aug 28 2010, 02:42:36 AM
Hey Everyone,

My school is doing a musical revue of Frank Loesser, and we want to include the parody song Satchel and a Seck written by Allan Sherman. The only problem is we don't know the lyrics because they are in Yiddish. Can anyone please help me by transliterating the lyrics? Please please please help! We need it really soon so please ask your Jewish friends and your grandparents! Thank you so much!

Leavel, Jacoby, Wendt & More to Star in ELF on Broadway; Production Team An
 Aug 23 2010, 11:55:58 PM
Whatever guys. Go on liking your waste-of-theater-space shows. Have fun and enjoy the upcoming season!
 Aug 23 2010, 12:07:56 PM
Agreed, but then they made the 1986 version.
 Aug 23 2010, 11:56:05 AM
Yes it was, it had songs and indepth characters.
 Aug 23 2010, 11:50:37 AM
Because I do. Thanks for asking.
 Aug 23 2010, 02:19:35 AM
Just look at the movie, sure it was funny but not mean to be a broadway show. No point.
Trends
 Aug 22 2010, 07:26:41 PM
I agree with the revue idea. Sondheim on Sondheim was so beautifully mastered and put together, we need more of that sort.

A trend I would like to see end, is putting American Idol stars into shows. I'm sick of it.

Aug 22 2010, 07:22:16 PM
Beth Leavel is one of my favorite broadway actresses of today but I feel as if her career is going downhill...She was in such great shows like 42nd Street, Crazy for You, Drowsy (my favorite) and then she went on to do Mamma Mia and Elf...Hope she pulls out of this soon because we are wasting such great talent on mediocre shows.
What would you say to a Hello Dolly revival??
 Aug 9 2010, 09:20:11 PM
I'd say Carolee Carmello in the title role.
Will a newcome enjoy The Addams Family
 Aug 9 2010, 12:33:17 PM
Yeah, ghostlight2 is right. It's the whole weird family mixed with straight-laced family. Saying that, The Addams Family is just You Can't Take It With You with a macabre twist. The Addams Family isn't the best show, but it's Nathan and Bebe, so I would say go. Also, Carolee steals the show, in my opinion.
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?
 Aug 4 2010, 01:59:48 AM
My top one is Poor Sweet Baby sung by Nicky Crydon, with Franklin Shepard a VERY close second, and then 2 versions of Poor Sweet Baby by Pamela Myers following behind.
Broadway People Game
 Aug 4 2010, 01:52:32 AM
Carolee Carmello (GREAT in AF btw)
Broadway People Game
 Aug 2 2010, 11:21:35 AM
Ellen Greene
Broadway People Game
 Aug 1 2010, 02:00:03 AM
William Daniels
Broadway People Game
 Jul 31 2010, 03:01:11 AM
Marcia Mitzman
SONDHEIM ON SONDHEIM tracklist and samples....
 Jul 27 2010, 02:08:57 PM
I saw the show also. And that's not who I'm talking about. Also, if they cut Send in the Clowns, it wouldn't be THAT big of deal because there are SOOO many recordings of her singing the song out there. Can someone please remind me what the Act 1 Finale was?
SONDHEIM ON SONDHEIM tracklist and samples....
 Jul 27 2010, 12:48:50 PM
I happen to know the Conductor/Musical Orchestrator, and the orchestrations are amazing. Everyone needs to stop complaining, and just wait until they get the CD. It's going to be great, be thankful you will have something to keep from an amazing show.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You