News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sunshels

sunshels Profile Photo
Member Name: sunshels
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Jan 31 2011, 06:07:59 PM
I am a little stressed. I have been number one in the Detroit contest for almost two weeks now, and haven't heard anything. The show opens here tomorrow. Is there anyone I can contact to see whats going on, or should I just assume they will get to it eventually? I have never seen this and am so excited at the idea that I might win these tickets, but if this falls through I want to buy cheap seats either way so I can still see the show. Anyone that went in Rochester hear from them this late be
In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Jan 19 2011, 07:24:08 AM
I've never seen this and would love to see it when its in Detroit so any votes would be appreciated. I clicked on all the links that have been posted! Good Luck everyone!
http://www.beintheheights.com/sunshels

Your 1st Broadway show
 Jul 23 2010, 08:09:32 AM
1st Theater Experience: The Sound of Music (tour, saw in Detroit late 1980s)
1st Broadway play: Proof (2001)
1st Broadway Musical: American Idiot

Your first cast recording was...
 Jul 23 2010, 08:05:09 AM
I remember two cast recordings, so not sure which came first. A Chorus Line and Hair. I was probably around 7 when I first heard them. I remember A Chorus Line I picked out myself from the little Columbia House Record brochure LOL!! Hair I think, belonged to my parents.
Film Broadway Bootlegs
 Jul 12 2010, 10:24:46 PM
I have mixed feelings I guess, and I am sort of backwards too. I don't live near NYC (10 hour drive...) we do get shows in Detroit, and I see them when I can. I do look for bootlegs on Youtube, but I don't know that I would ever "buy" one. I buy the soundtracks of shows I want to see, I will see the tour, if I am lucky and can afford it, I will try to get to NYC and see the show. Mostly though, the bootlegs I look for, are for shows I have already seen. Like I can't get enough so looking for
AMERICAN IDIOT - understudies?
 Jul 5 2010, 10:54:08 PM
I saw Leslie McDonel go on for "Heather" two weeks ago when I saw the show. It was my first time seeing AI and I really liked her performance. I saw it the next two nights and Mary was back on. I liked them both for different reasons, but I think I preferred Leslie in the role.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You