News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for joannagleason.com

joannagleason.com Profile Photo
Member Name: joannagleason.com
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

"my deah" postponed, joanna gleason injured
 Jun 30 2005, 10:16:02 PM
MTG's scheduled play reading of "My Deah" for this past Monday June 27th has been postponed until July 11th.

The play by John Epperson (aka Lypsinka) starring Joanna Gleason and husband Chris Sarandon is delayed due to "an unfortunate injury Ms. Gleason sustained during a performance of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels."

I have no further details at this time.

re: OH MY GOSH NORBIE!!!
 Jun 5 2005, 07:58:09 PM
Is it jsut me, or did that woman just totally snub Joanna? Basically not letting her talk or anything?

I think it's more that Norbert kept talking than the host getting Joanna to talk. Joanna tried but Norbert kept going. I think he's just so excited about everything (and he said tired).

re: Today's Birthdays 6/3
 Jun 2 2005, 09:43:58 PM
What about Joanna Gleason? I know I started another thread just for her, but how come she didn't make your list?

never mind... saw the date in the subject which differs from my local date...

Happy Bday Joanna
 Jun 2 2005, 07:02:40 PM
Happy Birthday to that great star, Joanna Gleason. Stop by the site for a little piece of cake today.
re: Looking Back: Original INTO THE WOODS Actors Not So Good?
 May 1 2005, 10:59:25 PM
You're right about Danielle being great for her age. She really brought out a lot in the show. Obviously, I'm a tad biased about who is my favorite ::wink:: but I really think with Joanna being the baker's wife she was THE star. Her comedic timing was superb, but then again, so was much of the cast as well. About the only one I felt fell short was Jack. At times he seems awkward to me, and not in the coming-of-age gangly awkward one would hope that character would posses. Just my two cents
re: Joanna Gleason on old Password Plus - Gameshow cable network right now
 May 1 2005, 10:54:49 PM
Actually, I put lots of pictures of her from Hello, Larry in the joannagleason.com gallery. You're welcome to join the joanna group on yahoo, we discuss a lot of DRS and greg stuff.
re: Joanna Gleason
 Jan 3 2005, 12:16:59 PM
Hi there, I'm the crazy person who runs www.joannagleason.com and I would love to have all of you guys join our group all about the great actress: Joanna Gleason.

I'd love to hear your stories about seeing her in person, or more about her after the reviews came in for Nick & Nora.

I'm always looking for more information for the site so any information would be great.

For those of you who may be more new to being a Joanna-fan, check out the Bio I wrote for her, it is th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You