News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for timjones

Member Name: timjones
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

OUR TOWN CURTAIN CALL ORDER
 Oct 17 2010, 09:50:21 PM
In the play our town, the curtain call seems to be very strange. George and Emily bow before the Gibbses and of course the stage manager bows last, what is the reason george and emily bow so early, and what is the reason for the order in general?

Emily Skinner in Billy Elliot
 Aug 8 2010, 01:33:00 AM
Ok, so is Chicago part of the 1st national tour? And If so, are stops such as Durham NC part of the 2nd national tour???
If you could sit between any two people in theatre history at a dinner part
 Aug 5 2010, 01:25:08 AM
Emily skinner and Alice ripley!
 Aug 5 2010, 01:18:43 AM
You can view the website for Billy Elliot or broadway in chicago's website and it says that it is in Chicago until I believe Jan. 15, 2011 after that it goes to Canada, so that company and the touring company must be different productions!
 Aug 5 2010, 12:18:31 AM
so then is there any info on the tour cast???
 Aug 4 2010, 04:58:38 PM
Emily Skinner is one of my favorite actresses, I was wondering how long she was going to be on the Billy Elliot tour? Is she just playing in Chicago?? Also, for anyone who has seen her as Mrs. Wilkinson, is she good in the role?
9 to 5 Tour
 Jul 31 2010, 01:02:20 AM
I loved the show on broadway, and I don't want them to change it that much. I understand that they have to downscale it for the tour, but I hope they at least keep the original concept. I am afraid we won't even recognize it as the same show, it will be too different!! Also, on wikipedia it says the tour will only feature 11 songs, does anyone know if this is true??
Stephanie J. Block as Grizzabella
 Jul 24 2010, 11:22:49 PM
Saw the show last night, everyone gave a phenomenal performance and no one skipped a beat, I go to the MUNY almost every week and this is one of the best shows I have ever seen done there!
West Side Story Tour
 Jul 22 2010, 12:17:37 AM
Is there any information on casting for the West Side Story Tour?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You