News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chellylovesrent2

Member Name: chellylovesrent2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wizard Of Oz Toronto
 Jul 17 2012, 06:48:58 PM
Like in London, there will be an "Over the Rainbow" competition series. In June they selected 100 Dorothys from all over Canada and narrowed it down to the Top 20. The Top 20 Dorothys will be having a summer intensive, and it will be decided which 10 will go on to the TV competition series beginning in September. The show will open sometime in December.

I'm Canadian and know people who auditioned/made it in the top 100.

MEMPHIS to Close on Broadway August 5
 Jun 27 2012, 04:57:42 PM
I called Telecharge so I could get tickets to Memphis the day before it closes, and they said Matilda will be moving into the Shubert Theatre...
Raven-Symon? to Replace Patina Miller in SISTER ACT
 Jan 31 2012, 03:58:35 PM
I really think that this character is a good fit for Raven. She has the personality, will do the comedic scenes justice and like somethingwicked said, this is right up her alley.
Her voice is good though I do question it a little for this role. I feel she can pull off this role for sure and I will definitely see it if it will still be open during the summer.

Bad audience behavior witnessed in NYC on my recent trip
 Nov 27 2011, 10:31:57 AM
My grandmother and I went to see Lion King in the summer, and we were next to a family with two kids who looked around the ages of 7-10. They all had a bunch of snacks, drinks which doesn't bother me though it sure looked like they were at a movie. They took pictures of them sitting and then the mom kept shouting "Waa HOO!" during some of the scenes.

During intermission, they got out a VIDEO camera and were waving to the camera and moving it to look around the theatre. Shortly after a

Rumor: LES MIZ movie may be shot in 3D... Thoughts?
 Sep 18 2011, 11:34:49 AM
Why would they even make it in 3D? The majority of the live action movies out there that are in 3D only have like one scene that actually takes advantage of the 3D effect.
Les Miz doesn't need it.

I say NAY too.

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 17 2011, 06:27:21 PM
I mailed an Anything Goes flyer for Sutton to sign the first week in August and I just got it yesterday!! :)
Broadway People Game
 Jul 22 2010, 10:31:32 AM
Robert Lopez
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You