News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dwhit7

dwhit7 Profile Photo
Member Name: dwhit7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL - $69/$49 Flash Sale
 May 2 2024, 07:41:01 PM

quizking101 said: "Apparently all non-premium tickets are $49-$69 through May 12, no code needed. I picked up seats in the front orchestra for a Saturday matinee.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6d_vmEuiNZ/?igsh=MXE5NzEwcHUzc25jcA==
"

This show is thoroughly entertaining--I will probably see it again. I sincerely hope it can find its legs--it deserves it. 

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024
 Apr 30 2024, 08:18:31 PM

ElephantLoveMedley said: "RippedMan said: "I think it'll be a giant night for Merrily, and Lindsey might lose to Bean."

Bean or Bebe?
"

Bebe

2024 Tony Predictions
 Apr 28 2024, 01:41:18 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Kurtal, I like your list! I do think "Outsiders" gets a lighting nomination and "Heart of Rock and Roll" gets a choreo nom, though. But we'll see..."

Loved the choreo in THORAR!

2024 Tony Predictions
 Apr 28 2024, 01:22:50 PM

CJRochester said: "Featured Actor in a Musical looks like a crowded field. I think everyone agrees Radcliffe is definitely a lock for a nomination. A few others will have to be left out.

Daniel Radcliffe - Merrily We Roll Along

Joshua Boone (maybe Brent Comer) - Outsiders

Ricky Ubeda and/or Ben Cook - Illinoise

Brandon Victor Dixon - Hell's Kitchen

Conrad Ricamora - Here Lies Love

Ethan Slater - Spamalot
"

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews
 Apr 3 2024, 05:01:37 PM

AJ88 said: I haven't logged into or been on BroadwayWorld in quite some time, but I did get a chance to attend the Invited Dress that happened this past Saturday so I figured I would hop on to share my thoughts.

First of all, I am definitely a huge fan of Cabaret. I saw the original cast of the '98 revival on my very first trip to NY. It was the first musical at a very young age that made me realize that so much more could be done in terms of darker mater

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You