News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for spicegirlsaloud

spicegirlsaloud Profile Photo
Member Name: spicegirlsaloud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Elaine Stritch at Liberty Playbill  Aug 14 2015, 02:24:17 AM

Does anyone have an autographed playbill from At Liberty that they would consider selling? I am looking for one for a gift for a friend. PM if you do. Thanks

Ultimate Playbill Binders for sale  Apr 3 2015, 11:58:01 PM

I have recently downsized my collection of playbills and now have four empty Ultimate Playbill Binders that I would like to sell. They have been gently used and are in good condition. The sleeves are included. Pm me if you are interested

Signed Playbills for Sale  Mar 7 2014, 04:04:47 PM
bump

In case anyone is interested I have a few more listed now including a tenth anniversary playbill signed by Alli and Lindsay.

Signed Playbills for Sale  Jan 29 2014, 11:51:24 PM
I have added a couple new ones for auction if anyone is interested. I do have a few from the OBC but haven't decided to sell them yet.
Signed Playbills for Sale  Jan 7 2014, 04:25:15 AM
I have quite a large amount of signed Wicked playbills and have been collecting them for about 3 years now. Unfortunately due to costs of University I have to sell some of them and have listed them on ebay. If anyone is interested I currently have over 20 up for auction. They range from Broadway, 1NT, Chicago and San Francisco companies and are all in good to excellent condition. The autographs include Shoshana Bean, Eden Espinosa, Megan Hilty, Ana Gasteyer, Kate Reinders, Victoria Matlock, Kerry Ellis, Mandy Gonzalez, Willemijn Verkaik, Kristy Cates, Erin Mackey, Marcie Dodd, Alli Mauzey, Stephanie J Block, Julia Murney, Kendra Kassebaum, Katie Rose Clarke, Nicole Parker, Dee Roscioli, Jackie Burns and many more.

here is the link to my listings if anyone is interested:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/spice_girls_aloud/m.html?item=111248021704&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I have more that I may post in the future so if you have any you are looking for feel free to message me privately and I can see if I have it.

Ana Gasteyer as Elphaba  Jun 1 2013, 11:50:06 PM
I am still searching for playbills if anyone has one.
Ana Gasteyer as Elphaba  May 1 2013, 12:14:17 AM
bump
STARCATCHER at New World Stages  Mar 20 2013, 01:13:17 AM
Does anyone know if the New World Stages playbill is Black and White or Color?
Ana Gasteyer as Elphaba  Mar 1 2013, 02:59:08 AM
Does anyone have a Wicked playbill from when Ana Gasteyer was Elphaba in the Broadway company that they would like to sell?

If so please pm me

Alli Mauzey in Wicked  Feb 6 2013, 04:02:19 AM
Does anyone know how much longer Alli Mauzey will be Glinda in Wicked for? I was hoping that someone new would replace her when Willemijn Verkaik joins on the 12th but no announcement has been made.
signed playbills for sale  Nov 11 2012, 07:07:33 PM

signed playbills for sale  Nov 11 2012, 05:01:45 PM

Elena Roger fan mail  Sep 15 2012, 06:04:50 PM
Yes I have. She sent me a signed playbill. It took about 3 weeks from the day I sent it to her.
Playbill Sleeves  Jul 28 2012, 04:45:22 AM
Does anyone know where I could buy sleeves or something similar for preserving playbills. I use the official binders but they are quite expensive and was just wondering if anyone knew of any less costly alternatives
Wizard Of Oz Toronto  Jul 18 2012, 04:46:17 PM
I hope those casting rumors are true. Lisa Horner would be fantastic as the Wicked Witch. I have seen her in MMLJWW, Love Loss and What I Wore and Assassins and she always steals the show
Jackie Burns?  Jul 5 2012, 06:36:09 PM
I do not know what she has been like on Broadway but when she was on the national tour she did not come out after the matinee. Chandra sometimes did but not every time
Fan Mail Addresses  May 24 2012, 01:43:08 AM
Thanks! I have found the addresses for Rondi Reed and Laura Osnes.
I am still looking for Ana Gasteyer and Kate Reinders. If anyone knows of an address for them I would be very thankful

When will WICKED change out the witches?  May 23 2012, 05:36:32 PM
I really hope it is Mamie next. She is fantastic. Mariand Torres would be my second choice.

I would not be surprised if Amanda was offered the part. She was quite good in the role. Previous cast members have also had issues in the past and were brought to Broadway. Teal Wicks had missed a lot of performances in both the Los Angeles and San Francisco companies of the show and she was promoted. Jackie Burns also missed shows. She was barely on at all when the tour was in Toronto.

When will WICKED change out the witches?  May 22 2012, 04:11:45 AM
There has been rumors that Amanda Jane Cooper could be replacing Chandra and Mamie Parris replacing Jackie.

I can see the Amanda Jane Cooper being true. Considering the last two Glindas (Katie Rose Clarke and Chandra Lee Schwartz) both joined the Broadway company relatively soon after leaving the tour.

I really hope that it is true. I saw Mamie and Amanda on tour together in Cincinnati and they were both great and had fantastic chemistry together.

Fan Mail Addresses  May 21 2012, 12:51:35 AM
Also Rondi Reed

Anyone?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You