Jackie Burns?

flyinghighwithwicked
#1Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/5/12 at 4:26pm

Hearing different stories from different people, what are people's experiences with Jackie stage dooring after Saturday matinees?

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#2Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/5/12 at 4:46pm

Im also interested to hear if anyone else comes out the stage door after Sat matinees. :)

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#2Jackie Burns?

Im also interested to hear if anyone else comes out the stage door after Sat matinees. :)

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#3Jackie Burns?

spicegirlsaloud
#4Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/5/12 at 6:36pm

I do not know what she has been like on Broadway but when she was on the national tour she did not come out after the matinee. Chandra sometimes did but not every time

zamedy
#5Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/5/12 at 10:48pm

Seriously? Get OVER YOURSELF. You don't even qualify for the D list.

BwayEqs Profile Photo
BwayEqs
#6Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/5/12 at 11:05pm

I was wondering about Saturday night performances with Jackie and Chandra.

They all call me a troll. Ok, call me a troll. If I stand on my own, so be it.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#7Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 12:14am

Jackie is super careful with her voice and resting ALOT. Unlikely at matinees. Maybe at evenings but not guaranteed. She takes the role seriously and sings the hell out of it.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

dreaming Profile Photo
dreaming
#8Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 7:59am

Jackie Burns is one of the very best Elphabas I've ever seen. She sings and acts the role amazingly well. You're so lucky to see her! I'm hoping to get back once more before she leaves.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#9Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 9:51am

Seriously? Get OVER YOURSELF. You don't even qualify for the D list.

Right, because a diva attitude is the only reason a performer may not come out the stage door.

castlestreet Profile Photo
castlestreet
#10Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 11:10am

I'd much rather the performer skip the stage door, save the voice and show up to perform! If that's what it takes to ensure that the person listed is the person who you see- so be it!

Zingingtobway
#11Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 1:39pm

I LOVE HER!!!! She is really sweet...She is far from a Diva. Elphaba is vocally demanding and sometimes when the curtain comes down you just want to sit still and be quiet.

There is nothing in the world better than Live Theater.

tphiliboy152
#12Jackie Burns?
Posted: 7/6/12 at 4:39pm

It really depends. I stagedoored back after a mat in February and she didn't come out. It was also really cold though.