News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Toll357

Member Name: Toll357
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Show-Score Discontinuing Member Nights
 Feb 2 2024, 02:17:30 AM

When Today Tix came into the picture it was to either take the membership list or just put Show-Score out. And that is what they essentially have done. There is a big difference n the price point of tickets from Show Score and tickets bought thru Today's Tix. It is part of their business plan. Remember when Rush and Lotteries took place at the theater? Today Tix is now the exclusive manager of many theaters' rush/lottery services. And they add fees on when you win. Consolidating and p

Encores’ PIAZZA Transfering To Broadway?
 Jul 25 2023, 02:28:17 AM

They are running The Hours again at The Met? 

Chicago Rush
 Feb 18 2023, 09:33:30 AM

Maybe not an easy weekend to try it? It is a long holiday weekend and vacation week for families with kids in school? Let us know how it goes! I have been thinking about it.

McDonagh’s HANGMEN will return to Broadway
 Feb 1 2022, 11:38:36 PM

OMG!!! SAME!

I missed Hangman at the Atlantic and planned to see it spring 2020. AND also Virginia Wolf!

So, I agree... bring them both back!

Music Man Rush Line.
 Jan 20 2022, 01:25:01 AM

Thanks for the update on rush on 1/19 and for the report on trying to get discounted tickets later in the day.

I will plan accordingly. 

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Jan 17 2022, 10:53:04 PM

I won the lottery for tonight's show. We had Mezz Row D center (105 & 106).
A row behind where I paid full price in November!
Great seats. There were quite a good amount of empty seats in the Orchestra 2nd and 3rd row on the side. 
And some empty seats in front of us in the Mezz. My daughter also played the lottery and lost. So it seems they are fine with some empty seats.

My friend won last week and she was 2nd row of orchestra all the way to the right.

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Jan 16 2022, 01:31:09 AM

Did you ask them if they had any discounted tickets because it was ahout to start? Or if there were rush tickets? I am curious. I would love to get a discounted ticket!

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Jan 11 2022, 01:54:14 AM

American Utopia - but i accidentally entered for 4 tickets so I had to let it go - trying again.

Moulin Rouge - for tomorrow

Book of Mormon 

Kimberly Akimbo

I've been entering Hadestown forever and never win! 

Really hoping to win Six too!

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews
 Jan 8 2022, 10:49:10 PM

Was at the matinee today when they cancelled right before as well. 

The evening show did happen.

Has anyone seen « The Search for Intelligent… » with Cecily Strong at the Shed?
 Jan 6 2022, 02:07:59 AM

I got the Today Tix Rush tickets today. I took my 2 adult daughters (I saw the Lily Tomlin version and had loved it). I got 2 tickets and my daughter got one. The box office put 2 and 2 together and put our seats together without having to ask.

We were house right on the aisle in the 3rd row (there is also a good amount of space from the stage to the first row). It was great, but I would say center is better as we were basically looking left most of the show. But we loved seeing Cecily

rushing and lotteries post-covid?
 May 25 2021, 12:24:01 AM

When you say "it will all go digital" do you mean the lotteries ? Many of them were online before the pandemic. Do you think "rush" tickets will be online too? I think that will make them near impossible to get, as we've all know what it is like trying to get a precious ticket at the strike of the clock with zillions of people going for it. I was also thinking that by the time the shows do start, protocols will be lessened. 

Thanks for pondering with me.

rushing and lotteries post-covid?
 May 24 2021, 06:21:16 PM

I have been wondering about this. I live in NYC and try to see lots of shows, but I can't do full price for a bunch of it. I know that Rush/TDF and lotteries serve a purpose - to keep the seats full. I was thinking they might not do it right away as they need to get used to new protocols and HogansHero points out that yes, the creative team has to see what's going on in the beginning. I felt a little bad about the topic as the theaters and all the people that work in the theater need

Box offices opening?
 May 18 2021, 01:10:54 AM

I would like to know when the box offices will be opening for the theaters. There are a number of shows I want to see. I don't want to pay those ticketmaster fees on all of them. 

Times Square Partial Power Outage
 Jul 14 2019, 01:13:25 AM

Can you stop by the theater when it is open before you leave? They would give you one I think. 

Come From Away rush
 Apr 26 2019, 02:02:57 AM

hi - i wanted to add my recent rush experience since I often look at the message boards when making my rush plans.

My daughter and I rushed CFA this week (Tuesday, April 22). We see a lot of theater but had not seen this one yet. From reading some of the messages and just knowing there are not many of seats for this - I wanted to be successful so we got there at 7:30 am and we were first in line. The next person came just before 8am. Then a few more at 8:30. I definitely saw about

Did anybody rush for Lehman Trilogy?
 Apr 17 2019, 07:56:46 AM

Thank you to everyone that posted. I was trying to figure out a day to so rush for this show, knowing how popular it has become. I was going to go really early and hope for the best. Seeing this report with the paid line standers - ugh I hate a rigged system - made me see it was not a great idea.

ANd then THANK YOU to Jordan  - I will be getting a ticket for NT Live for July. I bet that will be challenging too unless they add more dates/theaters. 

Thanks, BW peeps! I r

King Lear - Rush
 Apr 9 2019, 10:50:24 PM

Hi all:
Has anyone done the rush for this show? Do you know if it is popular - do you have to be there super early? Are they full view?

Thanks!

Come From Away rush
 Aug 2 2018, 12:06:25 AM

Thank you for posting. If anyone has done it lately I am really curios how early one has to be there!

Boys in the Band Rush
 Jul 19 2018, 02:00:02 AM

I got good deal on tickets Tuesday night via stub hub. The price dropped right before showtime - I will say Stub hub pick up was not flawless - I had very little time to run up to the theater (they finally handed me my ticket at 6:54) - it was taking an unusually long time to get the tickets when I had minutes to make it there and there is no late seating. In the theater, I heard them call "minute thirty" as I ran to my seat. 

I have to say that I have not seen low

Stubhub procedure
 Jul 11 2018, 06:07:30 PM

I just spoke to Stubhub because I had NO idea they charge the buyers too! What a racket! They told me they don't lower the fees - that it is always 23-25%!! I suddenly saw how to see the fee with the ticket price!

Wow!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You