News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VivaDiva12

Member Name: VivaDiva12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: what national tour are you waiting for???
 Apr 4 2005, 10:24:42 PM
West Side Story!
re: The Wild Party: Battle of the 'L's'
 Apr 3 2005, 11:51:46 PM
I have read the poem in full and have performed in Lippa's Wild Party as Mae...soo my vote goes to Lippa's version. The other version didn't catch my attention and I was easily bored.

I might also be biased...but..my vote goes for Lippa.

anyone have sheet music to See Saw the Musical?
 Jan 11 2005, 12:34:26 AM
I'm looking for a couple songs from See Saw: Welcome to the Holiday Inn and Nobody Does it Like Me.

Does anyone know where I can recover this music?

Thanks!

SeeSaw the Musical? anyone?
 Jan 6 2005, 12:59:25 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for SeeSaw the Musical. In praticular, the songs Nobody Does it Like Me and Welcome to the HOliday Inn? Thanks!
Jennifer Cody??
 Jan 6 2005, 10:41:47 AM
Would any know how I could email/write to Jennifer Cody, Hunter Foster's wife? I would love to even just send her fan mail. Thanks.
re: I need help?
 Jan 5 2005, 07:33:49 PM
What about Go the Distance from Hercules...sounds weird, but it's actually a pretty uplifting song and can be beautiful when sung right. Good luck.
re: are most of you....
 Jan 5 2005, 07:29:33 PM
I'm a college musical theatre major. I think most of the ppl on here are actors/musicians/fans. Welcome!
I Just need one song!!!
 Jan 3 2005, 01:04:59 PM
I need a song that is kinda like Mae in The Wild Party or Hope in Urinetown.....PLEASE HELP! I'm pulling my hair out listening to thousands of CDs to find something. I need something that a female can act the hell out of that is hilarious!
re: A little math for ya: PHANTOM = CRAPTASTIC
 Dec 28 2004, 02:07:31 PM
You know what I can't understand. I can't understand why, when thousands of Broadway hopefulls dedicate their life and education to perfecting their voices, acting skills, and dancing , when making a MOVIE about a SHOW, they don't cast people who know how to DO those things!!!!!!!

If you're going to do a movie about a show, don't cast pretty faces.....cast talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

do you know of a good off-broadway musical show
 Dec 28 2004, 02:01:29 PM
Going to NYC for New Years Eve....wanna see an off-broadway musical. can anyone suggest any and what theatre its at?
re: Any one know any good Musical theater schools?
 Dec 27 2004, 02:24:47 PM
Here are some other awesome schools

Baldwin Wallace Conservatory of Music - you'll receive a Bachelor of Music in Musical Theatre

and

Kent State University - You'll receive a BFA

Both have great programs and are in Ohio, around the cleveland area. They also both have Showcases in NYC

Baldwin Wallace has many of its students in professional shows i.e. the National Tour of The Full Monty, Mama Mia on Broadway, and a recent grad is working on the new And

re: IN NEED OFMUSIC!!!!!
 Dec 26 2004, 03:29:24 PM
I know for sure they have "Follow Your Heart" at www.sheetmusicdirect.com you just pay like 3.95 and you can print it off at your home computer.
re: sheet music/vocal sleections
 Dec 26 2004, 03:21:05 PM

Also, www.sheetmusicdirect.com has lots of music you can order and print right off of your computer!

Please HELP
 Dec 26 2004, 03:19:29 PM
Performing in a college Showcase in NYC soon and need to find a really funny female song to learn and perform. Any suggestions? Preferrably character type songs....I'm drawing blanks...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You