News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sheri

Sheri Profile Photo
Member Name: Sheri
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.douglashodgefansite.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!  Jan 19 2014, 08:58:27 PM
Yes, I was there this afternoon too and it was so touching when Sophia, Bailey, and Oona came out at the curtain call with flowers for Milly. It was so sweet when they all hugged. I'm so thankful that I was in the audience to see it. I will miss all the original Matildas.
LA CAGE tour  Nov 4 2012, 04:36:44 PM
Saw the tour in DC in Jan and again in Costa Mesa this past Summer. Love this production so I'm rather biased. Chris Sieber is wonderful as Albin / Zaza.
Has anyone seen Red Dog Howls?  Sep 9 2012, 10:48:38 PM
I saw it in LA several years ago when it played at the El Portal and though Kathleen Chalfant was INCREDIBLY brilliant in it, I found it quite traumatic as well.

Breaking News: Douglas Hodge to Play 'Willy Wonka' in West End's CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!  Sep 6 2012, 09:59:28 PM
I admit to being incredibly biased, but I think this is a great choice of casting! :)
Tony-Winner Douglas Hodge to Return to Broadway as CYRANO  Jun 4 2012, 01:58:04 AM
I'm pretty excited about this, but then again as a fan of Doug's, I'm also pretty biased.
La Cage - Douglas Hodge Vacation  Sep 17 2010, 12:15:20 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know, Hodgefan. I have tickets for the 30th that I'd like to exchange if he's not there, but Telecharge still has not confirmed any vacation dates for him.
re: which new Broadway show are you most looking forward to??  Sep 7 2008, 06:33:28 PM
A Tale of Two Cities (for rather biased reasons - see my sig)
13 (LOVED it in LA and I'm excited to see it in a couple of weeks in NYC)

re: Flea Market 2008  Sep 6 2008, 04:07:49 PM
I'm going this year - which I'm VERY excited about. Why not combine my two favorite things (broadway and well,... Van & Jake?) I'm hoping to see a bunch of Seth's chatterbox DVDs for sale - I'm definitely getting a bunch of those!! :)

Tale of Two Cities  Jun 25 2008, 03:37:07 AM
Kevin Earley is also in the show. Doesn't say what role, though.

Thanks for posting this Lizzie! I was going to come here and do the same! :)

re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 07:06:54 PM
Cheyenne and Kerry are so cute!!
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 06:56:10 PM
Kelli does look very elegant.
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 06:41:55 PM
Raul is very eloquent and so gracious when he speaks! :)
re: Curtains in LA  Jul 27 2006, 04:50:13 AM
Looking forward to this! Hubby and I are seeing it the second weekend in August.
re: Who else watches 1776 every year?  Jul 3 2006, 11:56:08 PM
I do - it's a July 4th tradition for me.
re: Piazza's DAVID BURNHAM In Concert At Birdland, June 19  Jun 3 2006, 10:02:43 PM
WOW! Should be an incredible concert - it's a shame I'll be on the opposite coast that day! Anyone who is fortunate enough to go to this, I'd love to hear how it was!
re: LA has a New Broadway Cabaret! (This Friday Night!)  Jun 3 2006, 09:58:20 PM
Thanks so much for the reviews... I'm sorry I missed it. And I have to agree with BroadwayBaby - a Misty/Julie pairing would be wonderful to see (I'd fly out for that!)
re: Jason Robert Brown wants your suggestions of singers to use  Mar 20 2006, 11:14:26 PM
Sanda - I could not agree with you more!! Kevin Earley and James Barbour - definitely!!
re: S.T.A.G.E. Comden & Green benefit next weekend in LA CA  Mar 3 2006, 11:24:35 PM
Would love to go to this... unfortunately I don't have enough vacation time to fly out for this one. Please do let us know how it was!
re: Never Gonna Dance in Long Beach, CA  Feb 20 2006, 09:16:27 PM
I thought the LA Times review was pretty accurate too. I wish I'd seen the Broadway production so I could've made some comparisons. Would you believe my tickets for the show were for the day AFTER they closed on Broadway? My timing stinks, I tell ya!

And BTW, I don't know if anyone mentioned this - but I'm very excited that Musical Theatre West is going to be doing "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and "The Full Monty" next season. :)

re: The best shows currently in L.A. are...  Feb 20 2006, 08:45:36 PM
My sincere apologies, BIG typo on my part, I know her name is Spuck. Sorry, Erika.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You