News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybaby13

Member Name: bwaybaby13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Trixie True, Teen Dectective
 Sep 7 2005, 04:48:33 PM
I'm auditioning in a few days for this show and I know very little about it. The only role I know that I can play is Trixie... Any character descriptions with ranges or any information at all would be appreciated.
re: Funniest song from any Broadway Show?
 Sep 1 2005, 12:09:41 PM
Shiksa Goddess

re: what was the first show you were ever in?
 Aug 24 2005, 11:30:18 PM
Lady in the Dark- 10
most fun i have ever had in my life. i was amazed with everyone, i worked with andrea maracovicci as her younger self. i loved it.

re: Favorite Opening Numbers
 Aug 22 2005, 07:03:27 PM
Favorite Act 1 Open: Sunday in the Park with George.. it's so perfect.
Act 1 Close: 'Ever After' from Into the Woods
Act 2 Open: Seasons of Love, i just love it

re: Actors' size, weight, etc.
 Aug 22 2005, 10:15:40 AM
I agree. People on Broadway look more real to me then in the movies. I see people who are tall and skinny, short and cuddly and average weight people all the time but I don't see people like Hollywood celebrities in my life. It makes me feel better when I see a girl like Marissa Jaret Winokur starring in a show and winning a Tony, it gives a chance to me and the rest of the chunky people on this earth!
re: What is the most overrated show on broadway you have ever seen?
 Aug 22 2005, 09:37:15 AM
cats, yea just didn't love it...
re: Victoria Clark gets pic on Sardi's wall
 Aug 22 2005, 09:35:23 AM
she is so fantastic! congrats to her!

re: Children and Art Sondheim Benefit
 Aug 21 2005, 09:26:27 PM
I was there for it. it was a fantastic show and if it is going to be on PBS i wouldn't be suprised....
re: Taylor [The Latte Boy] by Kristen Chenoweth
 Aug 21 2005, 02:47:46 PM
its a cute song but i really love the rest of Marcy and Zina's songs better. My friends and I sang "I Want Them... (BALD)" to our bald chorus instructer at our concert. Check out the rest of their music...
re: Most Handsome Actor on Broadway Right Now
 Aug 20 2005, 08:58:38 PM
Matt Morrison.
i was wearing my huge i love link button when i met him at hairspray to which he chuckled and gave me that lovely grin of his.... ahhh i feel happy just thinking about it!

re: Musical Theater Song With the Same Name
 Aug 20 2005, 08:51:46 PM
'The Miracle Song'- Altar Boyz and Anyone Can Whistle
re: Linda Eder singing 'Almost Like Being In Love'
 Aug 20 2005, 06:51:23 PM
i agree. sounds fantastic but she always does!
re: Guettel's next project ... 'The Princess Bride'
 Aug 14 2005, 10:30:18 PM
well, two of my loves, adam guettel and princess bride, are being mixed so i am overjoyed!! bringeth on a wonderful new show!
re: Favourite Broadway Musical of All Time
 Aug 14 2005, 10:28:02 PM
In Order...
1. Sunday in the Park with George
2. Lady in the Dark
3. Rent
4. Carousel
5. The Light in the Piazza
6. Camelot
7. Wicked
8. Follies
9. Pal Joey
10. Kiss Me Kate

sorry... had to put up my top 10

re: Children and Art
 Mar 22 2005, 11:21:16 PM
Sorry it took me so long to write but I had to go to school this morning after going to bed at 12. The show was so amazing! From Harvey singing Rose's Turn in his Tevye costume to Melissa Ericco singing Move On, I loved it the whole way through! I stayed outside and got the autographs of... Brian Stokes Mitchell *sang Pretty Women*, Stephanie D'Abruzzo *sang Sooner or Later*, Barbara Cook, Donna Murphy, B.D. Wong and Melissa Errico. I am going on vacation tomorrow morning and have to finish pack
 Mar 21 2005, 06:34:38 PM
Definietly will! But seriously, will they be wiered out if I just go up to them at the show and ask for a photo?
 Mar 21 2005, 05:32:30 PM
I am sooo excited! I can't wait to see BP, Harvey and well the list goes on... Does anybody know if I can get their autographs while I'm there? Hehe...
Who is better?
 Mar 15 2005, 09:12:14 PM
Bernadette hands down!
re: Popular
 Mar 13 2005, 09:12:09 PM
OMG! Hi Grace! This is Lizzy!
Popular
 Mar 11 2005, 05:18:20 PM
I'm singing Popular *my first song by myself* in my middle school concert. Our numbers are always costumed and choreographed. My friend will be my "Elphie" but she's going to be dressed as a tomboy and will have a dress underneath her other clothes and will show the dress to the audience after going behind the curtain. I am having to issues though, 1. What should I do for the rest of the choreography besides show her the makeup and such and 2. I am not the girliest and most popular girl and the
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You