News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for paris27

paris27 Profile Photo
Member Name: paris27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Just Curious Anyone From New Orleans?
 Aug 8 2005, 01:20:52 PM
Baton Rouge - born and raised (except for a few years here and there)
re: SPAMALOT
 Jun 28 2005, 01:45:22 PM
Hmmm...anyone know why Tim's been out so much lately?
re: Tim Curry
 Jun 10 2005, 12:47:37 PM
I've met him twice and he was very nice, funny, gracious and seemed appreciative of his fans. I'm sure he has bad days, just like the rest of us!
re: The Official 'Let's gossip about the Tony's thread'.
 Jun 6 2005, 11:09:04 AM
Loved seeing Norbert sing (didn't see DRS and was looking forward to seeing something performed from it...he deserved to win) and wasn't fond of Christina Applegate's performance.

Okay...I didn't seen Piazza...but the song performed at the show last night....it got on my nerves for some reason. Too much high pitched singing that I couldn't understand...my dog even stopped chewing on her bone and was whining at the TV! I did see Spamalot and know for a fact that Sara is much better t

re: For you Spamalot Fans...
 May 27 2005, 11:06:30 AM
It's also great for Curry fans...the last part of the interview is about his past works, broadway shows, musical likes etc...

For you Spamalot Fans...
 May 27 2005, 10:38:56 AM
....a great interview (42 minutes) with Tim Curry...he talks a lot about the beginnings of the show, cut scenes etc...

http://tinyurl.com/c4zh5

Enjoy!

re: Sara Ramirez in Spamalot- yay or nay...and why?
 May 10 2005, 10:47:23 AM
Yay! She's funny (great facial expressions and comedic timing), pretty and can sing in any range. She's also very nice to her fans and appears to be a very genuine person.

re: Robin Williams in Spamalot? Maybe Jerry Seinfeld or Kevin Kline....
 Apr 29 2005, 09:00:48 AM
Kevin Kline would be fantastic!!

re: 2005 DRAMA DESK Nominations - Reactions???
 Apr 28 2005, 11:21:10 AM
Surprised that Curry and Ramirez didn't get noms. A lot of people say Curry doesn't do anything in the musical...but his part is that of the straight man...he's not supposed to be flashy. IMHO he plays Arthur very well and is like the glue that holds it all together.

I also though Lithgow and Crudop might get noms. Happy for Applegate though.

re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
 Mar 23 2005, 02:07:38 PM
I'm not sure what he meant by that...I wasn't even sure if I heard him right! Who knows??
re: Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
 Mar 23 2005, 12:55:53 PM
Yes, I was disappointed that they didn't include a talk with Tim...but there was a lot of onstage coverage of him!

Spamalot Opening Night Video/interviews...
 Mar 23 2005, 08:59:56 AM
....at Broadway.com

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=508644

re: Spamalot on Today Show Friday 3/18
 Mar 17 2005, 02:04:43 PM
The Today Show runs from 7 - 9 here in the CTZ, so I guess the Spamalot gang will be on around 8:30?

re: Tim Curry Interview on NPR
 Mar 15 2005, 04:28:40 PM
Yep...it's a fabulous interview...lasts about 40 minutes!
Tim Curry Interview on NPR
 Mar 15 2005, 03:53:11 PM
Tim talks about Spamalot here...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4535516

New show programs...Spamalot?
 Mar 14 2005, 09:41:33 AM
Does anyone know when there may be a program for Spamalot? Is there a specific time frame after a show officially opens? Just curious, as I saw it in previews and no programs were on the horizon.

Thanks!

Spamalot 3/3/05 Review and picture link
 Mar 6 2005, 10:12:23 PM
Saw Spamalot on 3/3 and thought it was fantastic. My face hurt at the end from laughing so hard! Sara Ramirez did stand out as the Lady of the Lake....she was very funny and has a fantastic voice. All the leads were great...I'm a Tim Curry fan and thought he was great as King Arthur. Hank Azaria had him cracking up a few times....during the French Taunter scene and the Knights that say Ni scene as well. All seemed to be having a grand old time on stage. I also thought Christian Borle, Michael McGrath and Christopher Sieber were teriffic as well!

We went out after the show and were first out for the stage door...got most autographs on my playbill and my friend took a picture of me with Tim. Later I went and got a can of the Spamalot Spam and we went back on Saturday and got it autographed and got some more pictures as well. Also that night we saw Liza Minelli come out of the play and into the stage door. Didn't get to snap a pic of her though.

We talked to some folks who absolutely loved it and had never seen the movie...so that really didn't seem to be a factor for them.

Here's a link to some of the photos I took....

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=9qubyqa.126zobbq&x=0&h=1&y=-1metbc

re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
 Mar 1 2005, 10:24:53 AM
Thanks CJR!

re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
 Mar 1 2005, 09:59:51 AM
Thanks...just didn't want to have a coat in my lap during the show if I didn't have to.

Laura

Coat Check at the Shubert?
 Mar 1 2005, 09:11:54 AM
Is there a place to check your coats at the Shubert in NYC?

Thanks,
Laura

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You