News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sutton_Menzel

Member Name: Sutton_Menzel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ok now be honest, which sounds better?
 Jan 6 2005, 08:14:52 PM
I would go for A because of "Dont rain on my Parade" mainly becuase I love that song it is so fun to sing. But I would do just that song maybe a little tap. Also if you use Barbara Strisand (sp sorry, I know, shoot me!!) the song alone is about 5 min.
re: HELPPPP!!!
 Jan 6 2005, 08:11:19 PM
I would do Peggy, but I cant becuse I am not very good at tap. and also I am an Alto in my schools choir and the producer is very strict with the "If your an alto in choir you can be a soprano in the musical" even if you have a very broad range... It's messed up the producer is a dick..

Sutton and Idina do have different sounds but they are still the new Broadway sound...

re: Senior Project
 Jan 6 2005, 08:07:32 PM
If you want to do a play, you can do "Much Ado About Murder" one of my personal favorites. It is a 2 act audience participation muder mystery. it's about an hour and a half it is an amazing play that has alot of thrills and chills. it is about a family having a party and one of the people ends up dead and they try to find out who did it, also another character is killed douring the play. there are 4 people that have to be women, 3 that could be either gender and 2 that must be males. It is a gre
HELPPPP!!!
 Jan 6 2005, 07:56:01 PM
I have a question,

My highschool will be doing 42nd street this year, the only problem is that it is the 80's one and not revival. My question is the song "About a quarter to nine" is the backround the same (ish)? Because I am singing that song for my audition but I only know the revial, and I really hope that the original backround music is about the same as the revival. I would change my song, but in the song I chose has a high E (Top space on treble clef) that I recently found out

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You