News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Primajaunerue

Primajaunerue Profile Photo
Member Name: Primajaunerue
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bye Bye Birdie
 Apr 8 2005, 04:25:20 PM
I used to LOVE this show because it was the first time I ever wanted to be on stage with the cast... and then I did it.....
Cast requirement wise there are MANY MANY roles for people of all ages and abilities. The main cast is the MacAfees (Mr. & Mrs. MacAfee, Kim, and Randolph -- Kim is considered a female principal), Rosie, and Albert who all sing. Then there are the smaller speaking/singing roles of Ursula, Hugo, Alice, Helen, Nancy, Suzie, Conrad Birdie (An Elvis-type character), Deborah

re: Star Spottings at Wicked
 Feb 11 2005, 04:37:17 PM
When I saw it over the holidays (Jan 2nd), I got there at 8:30am to stand in line cancellation line for the 3pm matinee. I was 3rd in line as two others were there since 6am. I scored a seat in center orch about 6 rows back. I was telling the people next to me the story and then asked them how they managed to get such good seats...they replied, "our neice is the star". I was sitting next to Idina's family! HA Ok, not celebrities but a pretty cool story!

I was at that show, too. That w

re: Jennifer Laura Thompson as Elphaba?
 Jan 9 2005, 04:00:54 PM
I think JLT is perfect where she is. Why switch her when she's getting rave reviews in one role (and I think Glinda is a completely different role than Elphaba. Since JLT is so good at being perky and "blonde" it would be hard for her to drop that to be Elphaba - not to mention weird.)
So here's a question for all of you. Do you think one person could swing between both roles? it would take one hell of a talent but I'd love to see one person do both -- well that is.

re: NO Idina Tommorrow
 Jan 9 2005, 12:30:58 AM
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if it would officially be announced until tomorrow or not... tis very sad.
The tech staff at the Gershwin has made their share of mistakes. Every time I go to see the show I notice at least ten major tech mistakes. Very unfortunate. Someone is probably going to lose their job over this.

Feel Better Idina...
 Jan 9 2005, 12:29:07 AM
you guys are so sweet (so much nicer than those cbers...)
okay fine, i'll be pj and yes i do EASILY give in to peer pressure

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You