News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for B'Way Id0liz0r23

B'Way Id0liz0r23 Profile Photo
Member Name: B'Way Id0liz0r23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Help me pick my headshot
 Nov 19 2005, 07:20:09 PM
e or f. those ones are good
re: BARE needs to come back
 Nov 19 2005, 07:10:52 PM
Yah you never know i guess... If it didnt lose its funding I think it would become popular enough to attract most of the population of america, minus the homophobes.
re: BARE needs to come back
 Nov 19 2005, 07:07:02 PM
Yah it did need some tweaking here and there lol. It was so good tho. As of word of mouth, im currently trying to get my friends into bare, and so far its worked. I wish there was something we could do. I want to talk to my music teacher about producing it for school, but i think there are references that are too inapropriate so i guess it would be a no heheh.
BARE needs to come back
 Nov 19 2005, 07:00:05 PM
Imnot surehow many people have seen and/or heard of BARE: A Pop Opera, but I have. I really feel that this play needs to be revived. I heart it to pieces. It has a very strong plot that is extremely realistic and needs to be heard by a lot of people. The musical score is beautiful and breathtaking, and it really explains a lot. Does anyone agree?
Little Shop of Horrors Script/Libretti
 Jul 26 2005, 01:51:23 PM
Does anyone know where I can, hopefully, find a Libretti of LSoH? If not, maybe just a script? thank u for your time :)
LA Cast Recording of BARE
 May 28 2005, 05:33:31 PM
Hey, does anyone have the LA cast recording of BARE? or, in fact, and recordings of songs other than the 11 given to you on the site? if so, plz PM me ASAP...
Thanks!

re: Quest for Camelot...
 May 17 2005, 07:47:54 PM
Are you kidding me? That is my all time fave movie, i love all the music...I listen to On My Fathers Wings like every day.
re: Bare: A Pop Opera Script
 May 8 2005, 01:05:23 PM
by the way, another quick question...is there any way to get the songs from Bare other than the 11 it gives you? thanks.
re: Bare: A Pop Opera Script
 May 8 2005, 11:20:05 AM
Thanks so Much this helps a lot :)
Bare: A Pop Opera Script
 May 8 2005, 01:28:09 AM
Hey all. I recently found out about Bare: A pop Opera, and i understand its not being played anymore, and I wanted to know if anybody had the script for the show? I collect. Thanks for your time. If you do have the script plz email me at link0989@yahoo.com.

Thank You

re: Good news BARE fans!
 May 7 2005, 10:35:24 AM
OOOOhhhhh theres a book? well, I love this musical a lot. LOL hey does anyone think there is a possible way to get a free script to send to my theatre prof?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You