News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EnterSL

Member Name: EnterSL
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Offers Saturday Morning Behind-the-Scenes Tours - theatermania.com
 Oct 20 2005, 11:27:59 AM
Ive never gone, but Im 100% sure it is!:) i cant wait to go!
re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
 Jun 2 2005, 06:15:26 PM
Hey when i click on the link, i dont see any button for the trailer. help? what does it look like?
re: 5 Dream Roles
 May 1 2005, 09:01:27 PM
Eve ~ The Apple Tree
Elphaba ~ Wicked
Cinderella ~ Into The Woods
Margeurite ~ The Scarlet Pimpernel
Eponine ~ Les Miserables

re: A 'Christian' Version of RENT?
 Feb 7 2005, 10:13:55 PM
is there a web-site for it?
re: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
 Feb 7 2005, 10:12:30 PM
not necesarilly...kristin chenowith won best actress for Sally.
its not really a leading person show. its all ensemble.

re: Last - minute college audition- need monologue help!!!!!
 Feb 7 2005, 08:17:00 PM
to the male: check out Lost in Yonkers...neil simon works so well with monologues...also check out The Crucible...Cyrano debergiac....snoopy's monologue with the red baron...thats pretty contrasting..if you choose snoopy have fun and go crazy then pick a seriouse monologue to go with it. dont think because its charlie brown they wont take you seriously. thats a myth.
break a leg! :)

to the female: try a monologue form the muscial Gypsy! also to the same effect is one from lost in yo

Feb 7 2005, 08:07:04 PM
hey! congrats on the part man! i sold my soul to YAGMCB last september and im still playing Sally. But im loving it! im so excited for you! the show didnt do well on bway because the cost for maintaining the set was soo expensive! for example during "my blanket and me" the blanket actually danced. for me the best thing when studying lines is to just read the play over and over agian and not focus on my own lines. that way, you know the show by heart. you know what line is in what scene and its
 Feb 7 2005, 08:07:02 PM
hey! congrats on the part man! i sold my soul to YAGMCB last september and im still playing Sally. But im loving it! im so excited for you! the show didnt do well on bway because the cost for maintaining the set was soo expensive! for example during "my blanket and me" the blanket actually danced. for me the best thing when studying lines is to just read the play over and over agian and not focus on my own lines. that way, you know the show by heart. you know what line is in what scene and its
re: The Phantom of the Opera in France
 Jan 9 2005, 10:19:28 PM
i thought the way they recreated the opera house was amazing. it definetly was beautful.
re: sheet music to 'For Good' or 'The Wizard and I'
 Jan 9 2005, 10:15:17 PM
Well i got my sheet music for the whole show at the Gershwin. but you can go to the website for Wicked and order the book there. its not that expensive. plus, if you dont like the way it is, you can email stephen shwartz for the original format. give him a good reason and hell email it to you.
re: How does this Sound for auditions??
 Jan 9 2005, 09:37:16 PM
I agree with BWAYBALLERINA. Try the song from Finian's Rainbow. That musical has very beautiful music. Its good to display your voice at its very best, so your on the right track. if she says this is the same range as Home, id try this one though. You want to sell yourself at your best advantage, but you dont want to tune out the judges at your intorduction either.Break a leg!
re: How does this Sound for auditions??
 Jan 9 2005, 09:37:11 PM
I agree with BWAYBALLERINA. Try the song from Finian's Rainbow. That musical has very beautiful music. Its good to display your voice at its very best, so your on the right track. if she says this is the same range as Home, id try this one though. You want to sell yourself at your best advantage, but you dont want to tune out the judges at your intorduction either.Break a leg!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You