News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LoveAndLight

LoveAndLight Profile Photo
Member Name: LoveAndLight
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Love, Loss & What I Wore Twitter Tickets Question
 Dec 11 2010, 07:53:15 PM
Do you need to show a photo I.D. to pick up tickets at Love Loss and What I Wore if you won them on twitter? Thanks.
adam kantor as henry tonight?
 Dec 10 2010, 09:57:17 PM
Brian was scheduled to be Henry through Sunday, so Adam should be back on Monday.
Spiderman Preview T/hread!
 Dec 3 2010, 10:09:28 PM
I agree with you, steven22 - those are my favorite songs I've heard.
Rob Reiner wants to make N2N Film
 Dec 3 2010, 09:24:53 PM
Adam Brody would be fantastic if he could sing. My friend just said Kristen Stewart. How about no? Should a Twilight musical ever come (gag) I could see Jenn as Bella....but Kristen as Natalie...no.

I would love to see Aaron reprise his role. I don't think they need all 6 (or 7 if they used different actors for the doctors) to be huge names.

GYPSY OF THE YEAR seating allocation
 Dec 3 2010, 05:04:39 PM
Does anybody recall how long the show was previous years? I went last year but I can't remember.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Dec 2 2010, 03:44:09 PM
Cast has been better than ever lately. I disagree with Elphaba, I think that MacKenzie added some layers to Natalie that I always understood, but that Meghann and Jenn never totally put out there. She's not my favorite either, but I think she's pretty solid in the role.

Does anyone know of any shows or career plans any of the cast has set for after the closing or of any events and such?

Grammy Award nominations tonight: Thoughts on Best Musical Show Album?
 Dec 1 2010, 06:20:38 PM
I'm saying American Idiot.
Suggestions for NY trip beginning of Dec?
 Nov 29 2010, 07:53:48 PM
Next To Normal is not to be missed if you haven't seen it, or haven't seen it since Marin and Jason joined (and Meghann took over).
Spiderman Preview Thread!
 Nov 28 2010, 08:39:58 PM
Anyone know which actress was suspended above the stage?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You