News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for *ClassicVintage*

*ClassicVintage* Profile Photo
Member Name: *ClassicVintage*
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Forever Plaid- Frankie's Monologue
 Feb 26 2008, 08:14:33 PM
Does anyone happen to either know Frankie's Monologue at the end of Forever Plaid, or know a place that it is up online?

Thank you

Best Shows in SF right now?
 Dec 10 2007, 02:19:24 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion on any new workshops or good performances of shows that are going to be in San Francisco during December?

Thanks in advance.

re: If Sondheim had made a Phantom...
 Mar 13 2007, 02:30:01 PM
SorryGrateful... I think you may be on to something..
If Sondheim had made a Phantom...
 Mar 13 2007, 01:34:57 PM
How do you think Sondheim's version of Phantom of the Opera would have ended, were there not a novel's ending to follow?
re: Tourist Moments That Make You Laugh
 Nov 27 2006, 03:36:49 PM
"pluss the other branch sells matanee tickets the day before, which is cool.
(Then again that was back in 2004, no clue if its still like that) "

This is still true. Many people don't know about the Seaport TKTS, especially tourists. The tourists who do find out about it usually don't want to pay for a taxi and take that long of a ride down there. Thus- the Seaport TKTS is much better

re: Mimi and Joanne
 Apr 5 2006, 02:23:15 PM
I think for Mimi, it is more about having 'Mimi hair' then ethnicity.
re: BroadwayWorld TV Presents: Ashley Brown Having One Belle Of A Good Time
 Mar 13 2006, 08:55:50 PM
She's adorable. Does anyone know how they changed Change in Me?
Help Finding a Show for a Festival
 Jan 28 2006, 01:15:49 PM
I am part of a directing team for a high school festival and we were told that the show that we chose cannot be done at the festival this year. Does anyone know of a show that has a fairly large cast(or can be adapted as such) with really good female lead roles? I tried to search on MTI but all of the ones that came up still had the star being a male. Thanks in advance.
re: What's your favorite Jason Robert Brown song?
 Dec 12 2005, 02:44:15 PM
Hands down, Nobody Needs to Know. Gets me everytime, and is right on the money with actual feelings in the same circumstances in real life.
re: BARE Rights
 Sep 21 2005, 12:33:49 AM
Also, from earlier negotiations I know that they wanted a big house, if you know Southern California, they mentioned the Pantages for something that would be 'appropriate' for what they were looking for.
re: SAG
 Sep 14 2005, 11:46:33 PM
I'm sorry to insult, Jon. I know that they have a website, and I have tried to contact them; I figured that someone on this board might know, because some are actors. Thanks for the info both of you, though.
SAG
 Sep 14 2005, 09:27:05 PM
If anyone is a member, or was, here's my question. I was a member of SAG about 10 years ago, and was wondering what would be required to rejoin-- if I had to aquire the vouchers all over again, or if I just had to pay the fees to join, and what would be required to prove that I was once apart of SAG. If there is even a number that I could contact, that would be great. Thanks.
My New Philosophy Sheet Music
 Sep 12 2005, 11:03:50 PM
Does anyone own the sheet music that is the single song of Philosophy? I was wondering what the difference was between that and the stage/cd version, are there parts that are cut in the music to have it make more sense? Thanks in advance.
re: BROADWAY KARAOKE CD'S
 Sep 2 2005, 01:50:25 AM
Random-- has anyone else listened to the 'example' cast for the Rent karaoke? Some of them are actually very good ie Roger/ Mimi/ Angel.
re: Avenue Q Las Vegas, a psuedo review (8.27.05)
 Aug 28 2005, 02:22:23 AM
Thanks for the review.
re: Seaport TKTS
 Aug 28 2005, 02:18:04 AM
There are little to no lines. The last time I went, there were only 20 people max there.

re: Please Help for auditions
 Aug 28 2005, 01:41:21 AM
First of all, relax. No matter what happens, have fun with the process, it truly shows to the casting team and it makes their time easier. Remember that they want you to get the job and to be the most talented person to grace the earth, they aren't there to give you a hard time.

Dancing Through Life is not the ideal song not only because it is from a popular show at the moment, but because you will be auditioning for the show that it was from. What other musicals are you familiar with?

re: Most touching ballads?
 Aug 27 2005, 05:21:21 PM
I literally cannot listen to Nobody Needs to Know from L5Y. I think it is one of the most beautiful songs ever written, but the song itself is too filled with emotion for me.
re: Funniest IMDB Thread About A Movie Musical...
 Aug 26 2005, 07:46:09 PM
She was the best person in the whole cast- I thought she was good but not amazing.

I hade threadjack, so I think that the person who posted on IMDB was absolutely ridiculous and gave me a headache.

re: Funniest IMDB Thread About A Movie Musical...
 Aug 26 2005, 07:31:17 PM
ljay889, I fully agree that choreography was originally better, but the performance that I saw was full of no energy, thus making the movie cast (no matter how much easier their choreography) seem like Gods.

And Thenardier, whomever is the cast right now I saw, there was no one absent from the cast that night.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You