News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yousirname

Member Name: yousirname
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
 Mar 28 2018, 02:11:45 PM

ZellMorrowsPledge said: "My two general pit tickets for Sunday were just upgraded to priority!"

Same!

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
 Mar 27 2018, 07:09:24 PM
Has anyone gotten priotity? I got my pit tickets confirmed for April 1 around 2:30 pm via email -- I am general, which strikes me as odd considering this seems to be the first batch for the 1st. Super excited though!
February Trip - Help Rank These Shows
 Feb 1 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I can't speak for the plays but --

1) Once on This Island is beautiful. I've seen it twice, and I'm looking to go back soon. The whole production is incredible. The immersive elements are stunning, and the cast does such an incredible job bringing this show to life.

2) I actually wasn't a huge fan of Spongebob or TBV but I would probably pick TBV over Spongebob. TBV is subtle, and relies a lot on the silences, which I thought there was too much of. I loved the mu

NYC: Rush Tickets or TKTS?
 Jan 16 2018, 11:23:30 AM

I might be a little late on the response but I've rushed Anastasia, and seen shows via the TKTS booth before so I might as well share:

I prefer rush in terms of price, and typically the view is fine but when I rushed Anastasia I got a ticket on the extreme side in the front of the orchestra and missed a ton -- any scene with Gleb's desk was beyond my range of view and I missed a lot during the ballet scene. I felt like this took away from my experience at the show, but that bei

Once on This Island lottery
 Jan 13 2018, 06:57:29 PM

I've been periodically participating in this lottery since previews began and I've had such a mixed experience. I won the first time I entered at the second or third preview, and at that point, tickets were $39.50, and about 20 were available at the drawing, all of them were actual seats. My friend and I got incredible seats on the center of the side three rows back. I loved the production, so after opening I went back to try to win the lottery again. The first time I went back, they

Current Easiest Lotteries?
 Dec 26 2017, 12:27:34 PM

I don't believe OOTI is doing the in-person lotto this week, according to their website. In general though, I've won OOTI once during previews, and have lost twice since opening. It's the hardest in-person lotto to win in my opinion, and I'm noticing that the number of winners continues to shrink. Like I went last Wednesday and there were probably 100 people there and they drew for 10 tickets. I went on Sunday, and they were only drawing for $50 SRO so I left. The easiest lott

Shows at TKTS?
 Dec 18 2017, 09:18:12 AM

haterobics said: "I know I got a loser e-mail when I entered recently, maybe it depends on how sold each performance is?!"

As it turns out, I've been getting loser codes without realizing -- to be perfectly honest with you, I'd stop reading the emails after the unfortunately so thank you for making me aware of the fact that there are loser codes!

Shows at TKTS?
 Dec 17 2017, 07:34:20 PM

haterobics said: "yousirname said: "I think I'm going to try and get Kinky Boots at some point since I'm really sick of losing that lottery."

Aren't the lottery loser seats cheaper than TKTS, though?!
"

They do lottery loser seats for Kinky Boots?! I've literally lost every lottery I've entered for that show with zero loser discounts! (Wild, I know. I've never lost a lottery as many times as I've lost Kinky Boo

Shows at TKTS?
 Dec 17 2017, 05:54:42 PM

I have a gift certificate! Typically I use discount codes as well or I rush -- but thank you everyone! I think I'm going to try and get Kinky Boots at some point since I'm really sick of losing that lottery & I can try to rush Miss Saigon.

Shows at TKTS?
 Dec 16 2017, 11:00:47 PM

I haven't ever posted on this board before, although I have been browsing it for many moons... ANYWAYS -- I received a TKTS gift certificate as a gift, and I thought you all might be able to help me out with a few questions I had since TKTS is not my primary venue for getting tickets:

- How much do tickets typically cost at the booth? 

- At the Lincoln Square & Seaport booths, can you do next-day matinees? How is their selection compared to the big booth? (I'd l

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You