News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rogerdavis2

Member Name: rogerdavis2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Whoopi confirms SISTER ACT to take Broadway to heaven in 2011!
 Jan 29 2010, 11:35:21 PM
I just saw Sister Act in London over the holidays and loved it. It's obviously not a show that's going to redefine musical theater, but you will leave the theater with a smile on your face. The London Palladium was packed and it's def not a small theater by any means. I think the show even broke a couple of house records when I was there. The crowd seemed to love it. It's a fun, light show. The kind of show that NY snobs will likely look down upon... they are often too busy hating things and bei
Broadway kids who later appeared on Broadway as adults?
 Jul 18 2009, 12:47:33 AM
Was just watching some Tony numbers of a few shows. When watching Ragtime I noticed a couple of kids in the cast. Got me thinking... how many kids who appear on Broadway end up having a career on Broadway as adults. Andrea McArdle and SJP come to mind. Was just wondering about others.

Patti's vacation from Gypsy?
 Jul 1 2008, 06:28:48 PM
I tried a search but had no luck. Have any dates been announced when or if Patti will be out of Gypsy?

re: Tamyra Gray Extended Contract and is now final Broadway Mimi
 May 4 2008, 04:48:47 AM
i second marcy coming back!!! it was one of the most intense broadway performances i've seen.
re: Sara Ramirez - LA benefit Question
 Mar 3 2008, 11:44:16 PM
That's it! Thanks so much. :) Beautiful song and Sara's performance was amazing!
Sara Ramirez - LA benefit Question
 Mar 3 2008, 10:51:45 PM
I tried to do a search to see if this was already discussed and couldn't find anything. Quick question... I went to the Greys Anatomy/ Private Practice benefit on Friday night. It was to help the crews that were affected by the recent WGA strike. Sara Ramirez ended the show with an amazing song called "Grateful". I've never heard the song before and have not been able to find it online. Does anyone know if this song is from a show or where i could find more about it? Thanks!

re: New HAIRSPRAY Poster!
 Mar 30 2007, 09:34:49 PM
the 'hair' part of 'hairspray' looks like the logo for the musical 'hair'
re: Favorite Mimis
 Jan 17 2005, 05:41:07 PM
a bad mimi can really ruin rent and i've seen a few, but as for the best...

with the execption of daphne rubin vega... who i think is amazing & can't belive she's not going to be cast in the movie!!

i think that marcy harriell was the best!!! she was just amazing... she replaced daphne on broadway. also she will soon be in the new john lennon musical.

i wish i had seen mya days as mimi... i heard she was good!

re: photos of idina?
 Jan 17 2005, 05:19:20 PM
thanks for the links to the pics!
photos of idina?
 Jan 17 2005, 05:00:19 PM
where can i see photos of idina's final curtain call?
Kelly Osbourne in "Hairspray"???
 Jan 17 2005, 04:17:36 PM
I read in the NY Post today that Kelly Osbourne is going to be Tracy in "Hairspray" on Broadway this spring... any other news on this?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You