News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Adam Chris

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Member Name: Adam Chris
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I've been to NYC twice and looking to head back soon.

Anyone else living in San Diego?

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cast of Frasier  May 1 2024, 02:00:07 AM

I seem to remember the original cast of Frasier did a special limited run performance of a play (I believe in NYC) but I can't recall what show they performed.  Does anyone know the details?

Little Shop of Horrors Piano/Vocal Songbook  Feb 25 2023, 07:17:23 PM

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been brought up but i could not find it within the Search function.

I have tried to locate the song book for Little Shop, however, all I can find is the movie version which isn't complete or a good representation of the show.   Is there one available based on the stage show?   If not, does anyone know why it has not been released?

Phantom Closing?  Sep 18 2022, 12:19:29 AM

Count me in as one of those who is complete saddened by the news of it shutting down.  The Phantom of the Opera felt liked a solid fixture of New York City.   This is the musical that got my attention and introduced me to theater.  Even more sad for me is that I planned on bring my two teens to NYC in the Spring to see 'The Brilliant Original' as the one that is currently touring is 'meh' in comparison. 

I can't believe it.

Unnecessary Characters  Mar 12 2022, 12:41:29 PM

Remember the old crones from the original Martin Guerre and the one song they sang Sleeping on Their Own?

That was such a throwaway moment.

Wilson Jermaine Heredia as Tony in a rural MD community theatre’s WSS...  Oct 22 2019, 11:12:24 PM

Poor guy, I wish the best for him.  If this is what he wants , great.  If not, I hope for better opportunities.

Broadway pianist arrested for trying to seduce 14 year old boy...  Sep 7 2019, 01:17:05 PM

Ugh.  

To Catch a Predator - Broadway Edition

or

Predator!

NBC Live Musicals  Sep 7 2019, 12:09:01 PM

If they want to build up their TV Musical brand by going 'family friendly' they could do Joseph/Dreamcoat and You're a Good Man Charlie Brown.  I agree with the Mamma Mia option.

RENT Live on Fox  Apr 30 2019, 12:07:38 AM
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for.
However, does anyone know if Fox will be releasing Rent Live On DVD?

Love Never Dies tour  Jul 24 2018, 10:54:06 PM
I thought the tour set was beautiful to look at and the music astounding...however, the story is flawed and a tad boring.
CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Jul 24 2018, 10:50:37 PM
Truly, nobody is asking for this movie. In the meanwhile, where is the Sunset Blvd movie we've been waiting for since '95? Oh my gosh, I'm dating myself.
Mamma Mia-- CHER we go again!!!  Jul 24 2018, 10:28:47 PM
I thought the 1st movie was fun and joyful, but this one, ek!

It started off as a downer and I don't think the story could movie past that point especially using less known ABBA songs. Even the reprises of melodies from the 1st movie sound desperate. I was pretty disappointed with the story as I really didn't see the point. But if you want to see pretty people, this is the movie for you!

ALW lawyer warns LuPone of 'false and libelous' statements  Jan 29 2018, 10:06:34 PM
Sooooooo.
What has changed?

She tore it up at the Grammys.

I wonder if they spoke via phone before the rehearsal.

1986 Documentary about Andrew Lloyd Webber  Mar 12 2016, 12:22:30 PM

https://youtu.be/c_hRC5auJLA

I love ALWs music too, but he comes to close to other people's work.

Doesn't this sound like Love Never Does?

SPAMALOT Hollywood Bowl cast  Jul 15 2015, 12:36:32 AM

Hank Azaria has been cast in his original role of Lancelot!

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/philpedia/hank-Azaria

The rest of the cast = awesome!

BT McNicholl, director

Merle Dandridge, The Lady of the Lake

Warwick Davis, Patsy / Mayor / Guard 2

Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Sir Robin / Guard 1

Eric Idle, the Historian

Craig Robinson, King Arthur

Christian Slater, Sir Galahad / Prince Herbert’s Father / The Black Knight

SPAMALOT Hollywood Bowl cast  Jul 5 2015, 10:11:31 PM

Has there been indication who might be cast as Lancelot?

I think I'm going to treat myself as birthday present to myself.

The Hollywood Bowl never fails!

How many Tony Awards will Wicked win tonight?  Jun 8 2014, 02:42:22 PM
Is Idina still in the show? I love her.
Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess in PHANTOM tonight!  May 13 2014, 01:19:44 PM
I'm going next week - so excited to experience this.
Years ago I saw Robert Guilleume as Phantom in the LA production.

Tom Jones- Don't Cry For Me Argentina  Apr 26 2014, 09:29:09 PM
I'll take a Don't Cry For Me Argentina with extra cheese, please.
Sean Hayes Blames NBC for Disappointing Rates  Jan 29 2014, 04:32:08 PM
Aw, man! The show was getting better! I think Sean is great and enjoyed Linda Lavin. Even his boss was starting to grow on me. Unfortunately, Megan was terribly miscast as well as his other office buddy - his name escapes me at the moment. I didn't feel they truly would have been friends. I agree with poster that said this show needed another character (his partner, perhaps) to help carry the story. It would have made the show richer and allowed some breathing room before it jumped ba
Christine Ebersole's stab at Michael Jackson in 'Richie Rich'  Jan 27 2014, 12:17:35 PM
If it makes u feel any better she was also in Black Sheep and ends up getting dry humped by Chris Farley at the end of the movie, so there's ur revenge for her being so mean to crazy Michael Jackson.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You