News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LaMermFanatic

LaMermFanatic Profile Photo
Member Name: LaMermFanatic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Liza in Wicked!!!???
 Nov 17 2005, 01:37:31 PM
Yes she did, and I did try to attach one to my 1st response. I could see it in preview, however when I went back into message board, no photo. Trying again. M
re: Liza in Wicked!!!???
 Nov 17 2005, 10:12:02 AM
Got to meet Liza after her concert here in Denver this past Saturday. She sounded great, looked pretty darn good too. She was not signing any autographs after the concert, but was very gracious, even held my hand while we chatted briefly. She just smiled when I asked her about Wicked (and then moved onto the next person).

re: WICKED Denver stage door pics from LaMerm...
 Oct 3 2005, 05:29:29 PM
Popular-thank you so much for posting the pics. As I told you in a PM, I am PC challenged (and no that is not politically correct challenged). All I can add to the pics, is that Kendra was way too much fun, she told me I was the quiet one in the crowd (not). Derrick was super nice and chatted quite a while. Jenna was quiet but very super sweet. And Stephanie J was just fabulous. Even got a hug from her. FYI, in case you did not read in another post, her rendition of the National Anthem star
re: 2007 Wicked tour tickets on sale?!?!?
 Sep 29 2005, 11:20:05 AM
As a season ticket holder, yes I was notified yesterday. So I did get 5th row seats (for 1st Friday), and also have a block of 200 for the last Friday show. Uncageg: You are going to love this, I am getting a block of ticket in Detroit too. Since it is going to be there around our birthdays next year. Maybe I should change my name to WickedFanatic. Later! M
re: Won the Denver Wicked lottery (again)!
 Sep 28 2005, 12:21:30 PM
Well I am not seeing it closing night, but the last Friday night show. Was telling Popular (and in another thread), the show last Friday, I had no problem with the sound at all, I was in front row Mezz. Also just to add to this post, Stephanie was amazing at the Bronco game Monday night. Started off a little shaky with the National Anthem, and really got into it, even held the last note fairly long. I will be posting pics from the stage door after Friday night show (posting on Monday). I wi
re: Wicked Tour 9/17 Night
 Sep 27 2005, 02:47:55 PM
Well I saw the show here in Denver, for the 2nd time this past Friday night. Front row mezz, and there were no sound problems at all. Stephanie gave another great performance, I liked Kendra even better the second time. I did have my digital camera and was ready to go to the stage door, went to take a picture, and my batteries went dead. So have opted to go to stage door this coming Friday, for my last visit to Wicked here. I do have new batteries, so should be able to post some pics next w
re: Stephanie J. Block's Q&A posted tomorrow!
 Sep 23 2005, 12:22:49 PM
I hope that is true (would love to hear her rendition). Will let you know on Tuesday. Ciao! M
re: Stephanie J. Block's Q&A posted tomorrow!
 Sep 23 2005, 10:39:53 AM
Uncageg: fyi Bronco game is Monday night. Seeing Wicked again tonight, from the front row Mezz. Later M
re: Wicked Tour 9/17 Night
 Sep 20 2005, 11:04:50 AM
Ok, 1st time posting here, been reading you all for awhile. Here are the links for the two Denver papers for the reviews for Wicked here in Denver. I did see the show on Friday night. My review is simple and straight forward. Loved It!!!!! All I want to add is, loved Idina, then loved Shoshana, and now totally blown away by Stephanie (yes I am an Elphie-phile).

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/on_stage/article/0,1299,DRMN_53_4093165,00.html

http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_3043575

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You